Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
tommybooth said:
Not a Garcia fan, but one of his better efforts last night.

i honestly cant see anything in his game there was one instance with nobody near him he just passed it out of play..get rid

It was obvious last night that he must have had a roasting at half time - better second half as a lot have said but I have to agree with the above for 16 million he is simply not good enough unless he is prepared to play rarely and be exclusively used as a poster boy for possible hair care endorsements.

I've criticised Garcia quite often so it's only fair I should give him credit for a performance which went well beyond mere hard work. He'd clearly grasped what MP had told him and was a valuable member of the team in the Allianz Arena

BlueAnorak said:
One of our better players last night. Only Milner, Silva, Zab and Dzeko were better.

And the motm....... Fernandinho.

In fact,after 20 mins,i thought everyone played their part very well.

Watching the second half from Tuesday again, Garcia was excellent, along with others, but he deserves credit for it, I've watched it a few times now watching for certain things. Milner was my motm, but both Fernandhino and Garcia were close, as well as Davis Silva obviously, but Garcia was excellent in tight passing areas, maybe its getting through to all the players now ?

garcia was absolute shite in the beginning. i have a video clip of him being beaten by gotze, then he chases him like an old lady, it was so funny. he improved later in the game.

cleavers said:
totalfootball said:
garcia was absolute shite in the beginning. i have a video clip of him being beaten by gotze, then he chases him like an old lady, it was so funny. he improved later in the game.
I said I watched the second half again, and that's all I commented on, so carry on.

i wasn;t replying to your post.

Saw Javi outside the Etihad today and told him very well played in Munich. He said thank you and posed for a piccy with my friend Jane. Proper nice fella.

Support him he could well suprise us a fucking lot.

Rascal said:
Saw Javi outside the Etihad today and told him very well played in Munich. He said thank you and posed for a piccy with my friend Jane. Proper nice fella.

Support him he could well suprise us a fucking lot.
You did well, very happy to see the fans support Javi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.