Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaleBlue said:
He's truly, truly awful. I never want to see him in a City shirt ever again. Gives the ball away then lunges in, twunt.

you simply hates him don't you???? give it a rest FFS

birchwoodgingerste said:
MihaiCity said:
PaleBlue said:
He's truly, truly awful. I never want to see him in a City shirt ever again. Gives the ball away then lunges in, twunt.

He just stating what most city fans know he s not good enough.

There's not good enough and completely over the top

Stoned Rose said:
I was there tonight and he was 'okay' but lost try ball far to many times.

If we had to use him in place of Yaya or fern against a decent side I'd shit myself.
But he played against Chelsea and Bayern, and was fine on both occasions.

Ballymagash Blue said:
Javi's form is improving and he was fine tonight. He's an important member of the squad and deserves our support.

No he isn't. He is nowhere near as good as NDJ was and we paid 16m for him. I do appreciate that it is not his fault that we a) bought him and b) paid that much money for him. But to call him an important member of our squad is more than stretching reality.

avoidconfusion said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
Javi's form is improving and he was fine tonight. He's an important member of the squad and deserves our support.

No he isn't. He is nowhere near as good as NDJ was and we paid 16m for him. I do appreciate that it is not his fault that we a) bought him and b) paid that much money for him. But to call him an important member of our squad is more than stretching reality.
Manuel Pellegrini doesn't strike me as the sort of man who stretches reality. He clearly rates Javi. And he's not alone.

birchwoodgingerste said:
MihaiCity said:
PaleBlue said:

He just stating what most city fans know he s not good enough.

I don't think it's most City fans at all, perhaps the same ones who continually slag Dzeko and Kolarov.

Jogged about a lot tonight. Beaten by Dyer on more than one occasion and dived in. Minimal contribution again. Not getting better at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.