Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
Javi's form is improving and he was fine tonight. He's an important member of the squad and deserves our support.

No he isn't. He is nowhere near as good as NDJ was and we paid 16m for him. I do appreciate that it is not his fault that we a) bought him and b) paid that much money for him. But to call him an important member of our squad is more than stretching reality.

when the fuck will people realise DJ wanted to leave and in my book anyone who wants to leave us is ****

Javi was fine tonight as he was in Munich

Shirley said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
MihaiCity said:
you simply hates him don't you???? give it a rest FFS
He just stating what most city fans know he s not good enough.

I don't think it's most City fans at all, perhaps the same ones who continually slag Dzeko and Kolarov.
Even as I'm typing, just watching him make a terrific interception of a very dangerous free kick near end of Leicester match (on Sky at mo). I agree with your post. I'm a Javi liker. And Edin. And Aleks.

Shirley said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
MihaiCity said:
you simply hates him don't you???? give it a rest FFS

I don't think it's most City fans at all, perhaps the same ones who continually slag Dzeko and Kolarov.

I've never had a problem with Dzeko or Kola ... both good players, but Garcia is average on a good day.

He is miles last on the Evening News supporter ratings for the season so I think it's safe to say that there are a majority of blues not entirely happy with him.

Him and Sinclair were panic buys and are nowhere near the standard of our last four buys.

A player that is improving all the time, in contrast.....Navas

Cobwebcat said:
Shirley said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

I've never had a problem with Dzeko or Kola ... both good players, but Garcia is average on a good day.

He is miles last on the Evening News supporter ratings for the season so I think it's safe to say that there are a majority of blues not entirely happy with him.

Him and Sinclair were panic buys and are nowhere near the standard of our last four buys.

A player that is improving all the time, in contrast.....Navas

here here!

Ballymagash Blue said:
Shirley said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Even as I'm typing, just watching him make a terrific interception of a very dangerous free kick near end of Leicester match (on Sky at mo). I agree with your post. I'm a Javi liker. And Edin. And Aleks.

Im sure you're a lovely chap but we wouldnt get on at all when it comes to football matters. I hope all 3 leave next summer. They're all average at best.

remember arthur mann said:
Watched all the game, didn't see him put a tackle in, just seemed to canter about taking in the views. What hold has he got over Pellegrini? We cannot keep carrying this type of player.

He did try a tackle (second half v Dyer on the left) but got it all wrong and gave away a free kick in a dangerous area...which is why he doesn't attempt them I think.

The antithesis of what makes a quality defensive midfielder. Baffling we loaned out Barry when you consider who we have instead.

Dr Jacoby said:
The antithesis of what makes a quality defensive midfielder. Baffling we loaned out Barry when you consider he's helped everton take 3points off the rags and chelski and 2 points off pool and arse, go on secret agent barry! .
yeh, I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.