Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets some terrible abuse from blues at the match. I have no problem with people saying whatever they like on here, or in the pub after the game, but we're in the ground as supporters and yet in Munich and Leicester I heard him called every name under the sun. It's not like the people shouting the abuse are part-timers or tourists either, you'd expect the majority of the away support at European or league cup aways to be decent, proper blues.

I know he can be frustrating at times but I don't think he's as bad as a lot make out and for me the criticism should be saved for after the match.

It is simple.
If Garcia was moving and playing as twice a haste as he's used to, he would be more than average : pretty good, in fact.

Problem is, at the pace his fitness allows him to play, he is of no use, he even seems being disabled or crippled at times.
I would tend to think that any given mid-table week-end league club would let him sleep on there bench rather than having him trotting in the pitch. ....

ZZmaestro said:
It is simple.
If Garcia was moving and playing as twice a haste as he's used to, he would be more than average : pretty good, in fact.

Problem is, at the pace his fitness allows him to play, he is of no use, he even seems being disabled or crippled at times.
I would tend to think that any given mid-table week-end league club would let him sleep on there bench rather than having him trotting in the pitch. ....

Does he really?

Rodwell, if fit, is a much better player than Javi. Javi, on the other hand, doesn't seem to get injured and doesn't moan about being on the bench. I'm not a big fan of his and there are plenty of better players out there but as a squad player he is just about ok. My concern is that MP does seem to turn to him to fill gaps, for example as centre half. It doesn't work, he's not good enough or fast enough to play any other position on the pitch. I sincerely hope MP doesn't slot him in whilst Zabba is injured.

Please give Him a break, he'll come good because I trust Pelligrini. If he was not good enough, I don't think MP would give a chance. Support the team whoever is in the pitch.

kenzie115 said:
Gets some terrible abuse from blues at the match. I have no problem with people saying whatever they like on here, or in the pub after the game, but we're in the ground as supporters and yet in Munich and Leicester I heard him called every name under the sun. It's not like the people shouting the abuse are part-timers or tourists either, you'd expect the majority of the away support at European or league cup aways to be decent, proper blues.

I know he can be frustrating at times but I don't think he's as bad as a lot make out and for me the criticism should be saved for after the match.

unless he hears how people feel about his lack of effort commitment and skill then nothing will change no good having a moan on the way home those criticising including me are supporting the team keeping it under warps is
just ignoring the problem if we can see hes crap then the players putting in a shift must too no room passengers on this trip m8

Doesnt matter how he plays. People have made their judgements and won't be swayed.

He's not great, but played in the right role he's better than he is given credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.