Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

FantasyIreland said:
Rascal said:
Im comparing the treatment Gaz Baz got with the treatment Javi gets. Very similar treatment for very smilar players. Posters here finally got Gaz Baz and will in time get what Javi brings to the team.

There are no similarities whatsoever.......either in the individuals abilities or the 'treatment' they have received.

Barry is on another level to Garcia in every dept other than aerially.He was a much coveted midfield Prem star before he came to us,one of the most reliable and consistent players of his generation,he maintained such on his arrival here.
Only a minority did not understand his role or effectiveness in our side.

You miss out "in your opinion"

In my opnon you are wrong.

TonyM said:
I hate to be cruel but he is the worst senior player I've seen in a City team for nearly 20 years. I'm serious. I struggle to think of anyone who is so ineffective in their primary role. It's not necessarily his fault and he seems a decent lad so I want him to succeed but I just can't see it at City. For his own sake I hope he returns to Portugal as soon as possible. Maybe he can reignite his career.

Jesus Christ. None of our current team, even the EDS is anywhere near the 'worst city player of the last 20 years'. Thats a very fucking competitive accolade.

Rascal said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rascal said:
Im comparing the treatment Gaz Baz got with the treatment Javi gets. Very similar treatment for very smilar players. Posters here finally got Gaz Baz and will in time get what Javi brings to the team.

There are no similarities whatsoever.......either in the individuals abilities or the 'treatment' they have received.

Barry is on another level to Garcia in every dept other than aerially.He was a much coveted midfield Prem star before he came to us,one of the most reliable and consistent players of his generation,he maintained such on his arrival here.
Only a minority did not understand his role or effectiveness in our side.

You miss out "in your opinion"

In my opnon you are wrong.
He is indeed. Barry took a load of abuse as did Vieira as did De Jong as did Yaya... and the list goes on and on and on.

TonyM said:
I hate to be cruel but he is the worst senior player I've seen in a City team for nearly 20 years. I'm serious. I struggle to think of anyone who is so ineffective in their primary role. It's not necessarily his fault and he seems a decent lad so I want him to succeed but I just can't see it at City. For his own sake I hope he returns to Portugal as soon as possible. Maybe he can reignite his career.

Tony

have you been living on Mars for the last 20yrs?

Garcia was the captain of Benfica, a team regularly in the CL, is a Spanish international.... and you think he's the worst player at City in the last 20 years?

I'm actually shocked at your statement....

levets said:
TonyM said:

Tony

Garcia was the captain of Benfica, a team regularly in the CL, is a Spanish international.... and you think he's the worst player at City in the last 20 years?

There was a a thread recently about the worst City players. I couldn't bring myself to read it. The trauma of the Liverpool [we only need a point] game and all the Div 3 shenanigans, which I all watched first hand, is still within me and I have no wish to revisit it. I'll just stay happy clappy with the trophy winning, CL playing team that we now have the privilege to watch.

coleridge said:
levets said:
TonyM said:

Tony

There was a a thread recently about the worst City players. I couldn't bring myself to read it. The trauma of the Liverpool [we only need a point] game and all the Div 3 shenanigans, which I all watched first hand, is still within me and I have no wish to revisit it. I'll just stay happy clappy with the trophy winning, CL playing team that we now have the privilege to watch.

Same here. Shocking assessment of Garcia that is from Tony...

levets said:
TonyM said:

Tony

Gary Mason instead of Garcia and we'd be world beaters...

Like I say I don't want to be cruel to the guy.

BTW - I'm proud of our players back in the dark days. They were sometimes limited but did a decent job for the times we were in. :-)

just not good enough to cut it at the level we need. His positioning and awareness are not the best and in the game last night he gave a couple of needless fouls in dangerous area's where a better equipped team could have punished us more.

I was one last year that was giving Garcia the benefit of doubt, but have now reached the conclusion that we need a stronger player in this area.

sometimes a player does not come good, it happens from time to time, Garcia is one of them

TonyM said:

BTW - I'm proud of our players back in the dark days. They were sometimes limited but did a decent job for the times we were in. :-)

Are you TonyM from Chadderton? If so... I know you're on the wind up...
I don't believe you actually believe what you said mate...<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:40 pm --<br /><br />
TonyM said:

Are you TonyM from Chadderton? If so... I know you're on the wind up...
I don't believe you actually believe what you said mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.