Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

Rascal said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rascal said:
Im comparing the treatment Gaz Baz got with the treatment Javi gets. Very similar treatment for very smilar players. Posters here finally got Gaz Baz and will in time get what Javi brings to the team.

There are no similarities whatsoever.......either in the individuals abilities or the 'treatment' they have received.

Barry is on another level to Garcia in every dept other than aerially.He was a much coveted midfield Prem star before he came to us,one of the most reliable and consistent players of his generation,he maintained such on his arrival here.
Only a minority did not understand his role or effectiveness in our side.

You miss out "in your opinion"

In my opnon you are wrong.

Of course its my opinion or I wouldn't have typed it......

And,IMO(So not to confuse you) i'm right.

FantasyIreland said:
Rascal said:
FantasyIreland said:
There are no similarities whatsoever.......either in the individuals abilities or the 'treatment' they have received.

Barry is on another level to Garcia in every dept other than aerially.He was a much coveted midfield Prem star before he came to us,one of the most reliable and consistent players of his generation,he maintained such on his arrival here.
Only a minority did not understand his role or effectiveness in our side.

You miss out "in your opinion"

In my opnon you are wrong.

Of course its my opinion or I wouldn't have typed it......

And,IMO(So not to confuse you) i'm right.

People on here are so opinionated.

levets said:
TonyM said:
Like I say I don't want to be cruel to the guy.

BTW - I'm proud of our players back in the dark days. They were sometimes limited but did a decent job for the times we were in. :-)

Are you TonyM from Chadderton? If so... I know you're on the wind up...
I don't believe you actually believe what you said mate...

I'm from Cork and even if I'm wrong that there was worse , not by much. He seems a genuinely nice man and I hate to be negative towards our own but it's like playing with 10 men.

TonyM said:
levets said:
TonyM said:
Like I say I don't want to be cruel to the guy.

BTW - I'm proud of our players back in the dark days. They were sometimes limited but did a decent job for the times we were in. :-)

Are you TonyM from Chadderton? If so... I know you're on the wind up...
I don't believe you actually believe what you said mate...

I'm from Cork and even if I'm wrong that there was worse , not by much. He seems a genuinely nice man and I hate to be negative towards our own but it's like playing with 10 men.

Stop exaggerating. So you think he was shit last night?

Nowhere near the worst city player for 20 years, or even 20 months for that matter!

I like the guy. Having said that, he is currently no better than a squad player and I'm not sure he'll ever be much more than that. We need squad players, but I personally would like to see Milner starting over Garcia.

Pellers does seem to favour the Latin players. Let's hope he's seen something in Javi Garcia that most on here haven't

BlueSiam said:
Nowhere near the worst city player for 20 years, or even 20 months for that matter!

I like the guy. Having said that, he is currently no better than a squad player and I'm not sure he'll ever be much more than that. We need squad players, but I personally would like to see Milner starting over Garcia.

Pellers does seem to favour the Latin players. Let's hope he's seen something in Javi Garcia that most on here haven't
Yeh Pellegrini sees the same thing that Mancini saw and Del Bosque as well.

He keeps his game simple, keeps the ball moving and recycles possession all the time. I think he does his job well, doesn't do anything outside of his role which sometimes you need.

Milner is a jack of all trades and he like Garcia is someone you need around the squad.

I was wondering how long it would take for our holding midfielder to be scapegoated for our attacking players not creating anything. Aboute 2 minutes it seems. Hopefully he doesn't have a broken ankle

Defend him all you want, I've given him as much time as I am willing to give. He is too slow, slows the game down and should not be anywhere near the premier league. That said, I blame Pellegrini for putting Garcia, Kolarov and Lescott in the same team and thinking we could win, shameful. Back on topic, Garcia is not good enough, simple as that.

Not that we played well in either half really, but difference between 1st half and second was palpable. Midfield overran with Garcia there, Milner not so much. If milner plays there from the start, not sure we lose. Not sure we win either. But could have been 0-0. Pellegrini's preference of him is costing us points, and I don;t understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.