Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

K-Bo said:
Not that we played well in either half really, but difference between 1st half and second was palpable. Midfield overran with Garcia there, Milner not so much. If milner plays there from the start, not sure we lose. Not sure we win either. But could have been 0-0. Pellegrini's preference of him is costing us points, and I don;t understand it.
I think you are giving Milner far, far too much credit. The difference inbetween the two halves was having Navas on the wing instead of the completely useless Milner and Sunderland making no attempt to attack anymore. I'd hugley disagree that we were "overrun" in the first half, but they just parked the bus in the second half, absolutely nothing to do with Milner being in the middle. Blaiming Garcia in any way for there goal is beyond delusional, feel free to blame Mike Dean, Demichelis, Pants and Milner though as they were the only ones who could have affected it at all

Slower than Barry.
A bigger coward than Robinho.
Even less composure than Milner.
Limited passing range.
Great hair.

£16m well spent.

i dont know the answer or how to find out but can anyone get the stats on touches on the ball forward passes and ground covered by Garcia 1st half and Milner 2nd half ? for me Garcia offers zero to the team and i mean zero, in fact he seriously weakens it

bluemc1 said:
i dont know the answer or how to find out but can anyone get the stats on touches on the ball forward passes and ground covered by Garcia 1st half and Milner 2nd half ? for me Garcia offers zero to the team and i mean zero, in fact he seriously weakens it

I always said that playing with him was worst than being 10 men down, he amazes me at how he seems to strings bad touches and poor passes.
Actually, even a cripple could nutmeg then outrun him.

9jzprk.jpg
30jisll.jpg

if garcia turned up for training at arsenal instead of giroud do you think anyone would notice (until he touched the fucking ball that is)

i'm concocting some kind of kidknapp plot

Real Madrid didn't want him... surely that was enough proof that he was going to be a failure for us?

BigOscar said:
K-Bo said:
Not that we played well in either half really, but difference between 1st half and second was palpable. Midfield overran with Garcia there, Milner not so much. If milner plays there from the start, not sure we lose. Not sure we win either. But could have been 0-0. Pellegrini's preference of him is costing us points, and I don;t understand it.
I think you are giving Milner far, far too much credit. The difference inbetween the two halves was having Navas on the wing instead of the completely useless Milner and Sunderland making no attempt to attack anymore. I'd hugley disagree that we were "overrun" in the first half, but they just parked the bus in the second half, absolutely nothing to do with Milner being in the middle. Blaiming Garcia in any way for there goal is beyond delusional, feel free to blame Mike Dean, Demichelis, Pants and Milner though as they were the only ones who could have affected it at all
You've got to add Micah to that list, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.