Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

chesterbells said:
bobmcfc said:
Has to be sold

He does bob, but can you see anyone interested in buying him?!

He has a force behind him not even 10 gypsy curses could muster.

I wish I could be kinder

Garcia has a role in our first team.
That is, he should be brought on, when we have established a 2 goal advantage in order to give our creative midfielders a rest. He should never be relied on to start a game.

Don't like having a go at City players but this guy is not good enough. no real contribution to any game that he has played for us, needs to be sold in January.

It's not so much what he does, it's what he doesn't do that's the problem.
When we played 5 in midfield against Chelsea he played well for the simple reason that he wasn't required to leave our half. When he plays in a 4 man midfield the game passes him by completely, he doesn't have the pace to track back and it leaves us completely exposed. A disastrous selection today and up there with Santa Cruz as the worst signing since the takeover with Adebayor not far behind. I just hope that Pelle has learned that he cannot afford to start him again no matter how many injuries we have.

I was really pissed when he fell down costing us a goal. Even though he tried to recover his lack of positioning and poor pace put the Sunderland player in too advantageous a position.

I tend not to like writing off players but I think I'm ready to commit to my opinion on Garcia.

He's a fucking joke, he is exactly what we don't need and I get angry every time I see him take to the field in our shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.