Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

one of the worst players to wear a blue shirt in my opinion, i have seen, and i have been watching city for 60 years. but for me the biggest culprit is ya ya, he strolls about like he on come bleeding dancing, pass , back, he dictates the pace of the game. i know he can " do it " but for me, he does not do it enough. get mr baines in jan. that will solve a lot of our problems. attitude seems to be a problem with a lot of our players, dont seem to have it at owed trafford. which pisses me off.
to m

I don't think he was bad today. He earned us a red card that for unknown reasons wasn't given and then he went off with an ankle injury which was obviously a result of the bad challenge.

K-Bo said:
Actually think he has one of the better work ethics at City, puts a shift in. Just... When he plays, it completely, completely kills the speed and shape of our play. Can't pass quickly, can't pass intelligently. Will take the simple ball every time which is often back to the CB's or sideways to Yaya.

And when you've got Yaya next to him, who himself can never be arsed in games like this, Garcia was a suicide choice. Should have been Milner and I don't even rate Milner that highly.

Garcia seems like a nice guy and he puts a shift in, sometimes the only thing certain fans on here care about tbh, but just doesn't have the quality, strength or the pace for the Premier League.

The worrying thing is for most of the fans and the media that was obvious from the first game he played pretty much. I agree with the argument that he deserved a second season, PL is a hard adjustment. But its just the same week in week out.

He is basically Scott Parker, who spurs got rid off because Scott Parker is an anachronism, and of no value to a top side.

Didn't you know it is an imprisonable offence to refer to him as anything other than "Scotty Parker?"

Scotty would have "put a better shift in" that Javi today.

BigOscar said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BigOscar said:
The thing I don't get about how people treat Garcia, is that he is blamed when he has done nothing wrong.

Correct, he did little wrong because he did pretty much nothing at all. At his best he is a passenger in games, doesn't close down, doesn't tackle. The only thing he ever does that is even bordering on useful is foul people and win the odd header in the opposition box.

He's there to stop the opposition attacking through the middle, which he clearly did as they offered absolutely nothing through the middle, just as he did against Chelsea. He's also there to allow Yaya to attack more, it's not his fault if Yaya does fuck all with the new found freedom.

If you want to argue that we don't need a player to stop Sunderland attacking through the middle, because they are a shit long ball side who don't play through the middle anyway, then fair enough, but that's not Garcia's fault. He is picked to do a job and invariably does it pretty well

Im with you on this, seems City fans need a whipping boy and this is Javi at moment, can anybody name these mistakes he keeps making when in his midfield role not centre back?

-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:19 pm --

Mattyc55 said:
Anyone who rates him is insane. Absolute fucking dogshitter of a footballer.

I'd like to see you even walk after that Larsson challenge- the lad must have been in agony for the first half- i am amzed he made it thro that!

kevodevo said:
Mattyc55 said:
Anyone who rates him is insane. Absolute fucking dogshitter of a footballer.

I'd like to see you even walk after that Larsson challenge- the lad must have been in agony for the first half- i am amzed he made it thro that!

Regardless, he's shite.

kippaxchris said:
I don't think he was bad today. He earned us a red card that for unknown reasons wasn't given and then he went off with an ankle injury which was obviously a result of the bad challenge.

He wasn't. Got through a fair bit of defensive work and generally kept the ball well. Yaya was a disgrace however, clearly couldn't be arsed today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.