Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

He is shite. If he every plays for us again it will be a disgrace. One of the worst players I have ever seen in a blue shirt,
which is saying something!

Juan King said:
He is shite. If he every plays for us again it will be a disgrace. One of the worst players I have ever seen in a blue shirt,

Do you really need me to list 20 worse midfielders off the top of my head?

He aint that bad, he s just not as good as some of our other players who happen to be world class (on their day, when they can be arsed)

Blumers Bloomers said:
Juan King said:

Do you really need me to list 20 worse midfielders off the top of my head?

He aint that bad, he s just not as good as some of our other players who happen to be world class (on their day, when they can be arsed)

He really is that bad.

He's just your typical, slow, technical Spanish player, the sort that is totally unsuited to the Premiership, who never made it at Real Madrid and was probably about right as an ok player in a poor Portuguese league. A totally poor signing in that crazy summer of really poor signings.

Whoever scouted this guy and recommended him to play in a top prem team should be sacked

onceabluealways said:
Whoever scouted this guy and recommended him to play in a top prem team should be sacked

He has along with Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.