Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

Spurs keep the ball pretty well (if a little aimlessly) so if Fernandinho isn't fit then I'd be all in favour of a 3 in midfield with Garcia, Milner and Yaya. No combination of two of those sounds like it'd be up to much, but the three of them together might compliment each others deficiencies and let us dominate the game. We'd then just need to actually get some creativity out of Yaya and Nasri when Silva isn't fit and we should be alright

BigOscar said:
Spurs keep the ball pretty well (if a little aimlessly) so if Fernandinho isn't fit then I'd be all in favour of a 3 in midfield with Garcia, Milner and Yaya. No combination of two of those sounds like it'd be up to much, but the three of them together might compliment each others deficiencies and let us dominate the game. We'd then just need to actually get some creativity out of Yaya and Nasri when Silva isn't fit and we should be alright
that sounds horrible

Thankfully Fernandinho is fit.

Subsequently,there is no reason to have this bloke anywhere near the pitch.

BigOscar said:

Spurs keep the ball ? Yes, in their own half.

I'm not a fan of Javier , but today was how he should be used. He's a 'legsaver'. To be brought on to hold the result when the game is won so we don't burn out our key players.
I see a few other squad players in that bracket but unlike Lescott, Milner and Dzeko, I'd be reluctant to ever start him and Never away.
All I want is for JG to come on and help to ensure the win and if he can do that he'll have my support and deserve any medals that come his way.

Judge Roughneck said:
I'm not a fan of Javier , but today was how he should be used. He's a 'legsaver'. To be brought on to hold the result when the game is won so we don't burn out our key players.
I see a few other squad players in that bracket but unlike Lescott, Milner and Dzeko, I'd be reluctant to ever start him and Never away.
All I want is for JG to come on and help to ensure the win and if he can do that he'll have my support and deserve any medals that come his way.

This.

FantasyIreland said:
Thankfully Fernandinho is fit.

Subsequently,there is no reason to have this bloke anywhere near the pitch.

indeed
letting Barry go was a mistake

He gives the option of playing a 5 man midfield with Yaya and Ferna box to box which might be worth trying away from home. I don't think he is quite made out for playing as part of a two man midfield, especially because he would most likely be playing alongside Yaya who leaves his partner to do all the leg work. He hasn't exactly played that bad though considering the Cardiff goals were mistakes made by Zaba, and we have still got issues in defence even when playing experienced (a CL final veteran) CBs. Somebody has to be a scapegoat I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.