Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

Not a case of being a scapegoat he's not good enough will be gone in the summer,A's will your username ie kolarov

When he came on late today he created two chances. Unfortunately they were for Spurs. Gave the ball away in a dangerous area then let his man get away from him again.

My mate calls him "The wardrobe"

I really want him to come good but I get a horrible sinking feeling when I see him coming on. I suspect I'm not the only one.

Midfielder in a three 6/10
Midfielder in a two 4/10
Centre half 1/10

Garcia is a squad player at best but when he has started away from home....

Sunderland defeat
Chelsea defeat
Cardiff defeat

I'm not saying he's awful but is he a player that we need?

After a centre half I'd look to replace him with a more dynamic defensive midfielder that adds to our game rather than make the whole team nervous.

Shame for him but its just not working.

Whenever this man is on the pitch I get a sense of dread, I can't see why Pellers is sticking with him. Surely with our depth of squad we have better options

I hope I'm not sounding too dramatic but he literally didn't do one good thing when he came on today

mansour's tow ropes said:
I hope I'm not sounding too dramatic but he literally didn't do one good thing when he came on today

He doesn't have to. As long as he just stands there and doesn't knock it in his own net it's 15 mill well spent.....apparently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.