Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

Better in midfield but such a limited, static player.He just doesn't have enough about him.

i♥city! said:
He has been solid so far, however i think it would be best to shift him into demechilis's position , move yaya into his position and then bring in either edin or negredo

Eh centre half.....no. Demi has done ok too.

He is poo!!! slow, cant pass, cant tackle no positional awareness. I don't think he would look good playing in league 2

Outstanding today with Fernandinho, they bossed the game and gave us the perfect base to dominate the game. When actually played as a holding midfielder he has always been good for us, unfortunately for him we just don't use a holding midfielder most of the time. Him siitng behind really helped get the best out of Fernandinho and Chelsea got absolutely no joy throught the middle all game

Played very well today but still got turned a few times.

Not good enough unfortunately.

Despite being fortunate to remain on the field, I was impressed by Garcia today. However, he should only be considered when we decide to pack the midfield. A centre back he most certainly is not.

Great performance from Garcia today. gave away a few fouls but all in all his passing, work rate and break up play was first class.

Dr Jacoby said:
Despite being fortunate to remain on the field, I was impressed by Garcia today. However, he should only be considered when we decide to pack the midfield. A centre back he most certainly is not.
How was he fortunate to stay on the field? He only commited one foul all game. Torres and the cameraman tried to suggest he hould have had a second yellow, but it wasn't even him who'd commited the foul, it was Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.