Jerome Boateng

I had, and still have no problem whatsoever with us letting him go. The fact of the matter is, once he got here he never looked interested.

Fair enough, he had a few good moments but I'll never get over him bottling out of challenges when he actually got to play at CB, his "favored position".

Only on Bluemoon can a full back who started every game in Germany's semifinal World Cup run and every game in a run to the Champions League final (beating us and keeping a clean sheet in the process) be shit just because he left us.

We could have Messi here but if he didn't want to play, then he's no use to us. Attitude is all important. Ability yes, but if the bastard isn't professional enough to do his best in a blue shirt wherever he's put in the team then get rid.

Actually maybe Messi is a bad example. He's an Argentinian and we know they give it 100% when on the pitch.

stony said:
He was a fucking wimp. He pulled out of more tackles than he went in for. Opposition players were guaranteed to win any tackle that was 70/30 in Boateng's favour. Savic has made some horrendous blunders but at least he isn't a shithouse.

This.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's a fucking fraud of a footballer.

A coward, passive, mentally slow, lacking in any desire and a shit bag all rolled into one.

Would take Savic over him every time.

And yet somehow he is in a CL final. Then again so are Chelsea

...And we've beaten both of them this season... we may be Champions League newcomers but it surely can't be that far away now!!

blue_chili_pepper said:
I used to love the way he elegantly put the ball on his left peg and try an audacious shot from 60 yards wide that went horrendously wide..... Magic

Thats what I couldn't stand about him. He is right footed yet he would constantly cut in on his left and try and shoot or cross, every single time to no avail. So fucking stupid.

This guy was nothing special IMO, always looked a bot cumbersome and had the turning circle of a bus, glad we got rid there are countless defenders out there better than him.

the rags had pique and one point.

when you're a top side players like that will come and go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.