JFK

Oswald was pretty much a failure in life with his work, as a marine and as a husband - he embraced communism, was pro Castro and the Cuban revolution and desired to be an important person

That is how they branded him afterwards through the media. He wasn t a failure, after the Marines he became a double agent living in Moscow but the Russians were all over him. After returning he was involved with covert operations within the CIA. The failed husband bit is an insult considering his wife was brainwashed after the assassination. He may have not disclosed his real work to his wife and may have been idol from time to time. The last bit I cant comment on but he seemed to me to be intelligent after he got the Shit kicked outta him by police/CIA in his responses. He may not have been a cut-throat or a driven personality which in that industry is more of a must. He may have been a deep thinker and at some point was picked out as a scapegoat.

I love you mark..... but he was asking about JFK!

Quick one on the head movement. Given he got hit in the neck prior to the head shot wouldn't there be damage to muscle and bones in the neck that would affect the head movement following the head shot?

My sister once told me that JFK got what was coming to him after he had Marilyn Monroe killed. I don't remember seeing that in the Oliver Stone film. Did Stone kill Monroe in order to kill Kennedy in order to make a film on the subject in order to make millions? Case closed.

My sister once told me that JFK got what was coming to him after he had Marilyn Monroe killed. I don't remember seeing that in the Oliver Stone film. Did Stone kill Monroe in order to kill Kennedy in order to make a film on the subject in order to make millions? Case closed.

I like your theory, however if JFK had every woman he slept with killed it would have been like the Cambodian killing fields.

11jomsi.jpg

Without doubt the entire factual authority on this subject. I implore everyone to read it, but it takes a good fortnight such is the detail. The rest, especially the above fictional rubbish, is embarrassing in comparison to this 20yr researched and proven account of facts

Didn't he hedge his bets somewhat by writing that the Bobby Kennedy killing was a conspiracy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.