JFK

My sister once told me that JFK got what was coming to him after he had Marilyn Monroe killed. I don't remember seeing that in the Oliver Stone film. Did Stone kill Monroe in order to kill Kennedy in order to make a film on the subject in order to make millions? Case closed.

The CIA were tapping the Kennedy`s for ages, Monroe probably heard some sensitive stuff while JFK was high on his post sex afterglow. On knowing what she knew, had her knocked off, made it look like suicide. end of.

Afterwards Bobby and John worked closer together not trusting the establishment and planning their downfall. It cost them both dearly..... actually all the Kennedys were very unfortunate afterwards, Bush always hated them all.

Not if the shooters were brainwashed by MK Ultra.
fans-4x392-234412_478x359.jpg

Watched a very good documentary once that included this simulation of the shooting

Saw something similiar a while back that proposed a theory that the first shot actually clipped the overhead gantry (near the tree) that held the street signs/traffic lights, sending the bullet ricocheting towards the underpass which was reported by one of the witnesses.

Really haven't a clue whether the official story is true. This is one event where a conspiracy of some sort is entirely feasible with realistic possible motives, unlike 9/11 or the moon landings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.