Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Beglin is not employed by BT Sports. He's employed by Premier League Productions who broadcast the game for international audiences. So a lot more people heard it as it wasn't on BT Sports
Ok, but the principle will be the same. Etihad’s commercial interests will (imo) be protected by any contract the club has with a broadcaster. Substitute the names and the rest of my post is the same.

I’d be amazed if this didn’t represent a breach of the broadcaster’s contract with the PL and Beglin’s with the broadcaster. If Etihad hadn’t been brought into it I reckon the narrative would have been different.

Very confusing time to say it as the attendance was very good on Saturday.

Emptyhad has somehow become a thing now, so much that people will genuinely believe we can't sell it out.They will see a few empty seats at a game and think emptyhad.

The same level of empty seats at Utd and same level of atmosphere gets ignored. Also helps when the commentary is saying a packed old Trafford willing them on, when they aren't and there are visible empty seats. The same commentary will criticize us in the same situation.

Did you know that if you type "Emptyhad" in the search window on google maps it takes you directly to the Etihad Stadium. And its been like that for quite a number of years now. Whether someone hacked it or it's a genuine mistake by google, I'll leave you to decide.

Did you know that if you type "Emptyhad" in the search window on google maps it takes you directly to the Etihad Stadium. And its been like that for quite a number of years now. Whether someone hacked it or it's a genuine mistake by google, I'll leave you to decide.
Yeah and if you type gobshites it takes you to Anfield

What puzzles me about this, specifically the club's alleged complaint, is that it seems relatively minor. Same as the one Dan Roan was banned for.

It's certainly unprofessional but is it worse than some of the really nasty, deliberate stuff put out by Delaney, Harris etc? Yet we seem to welcome those people with open arms.
Footage from these Premier League games is now being shown live at 30,000 feet on a selection of airlines, including Turkish Airlines and Etihad.

One simple solution to not having to listen to people like Beglin spouting his shit on the TV commentary is to go and watch the match from one of those empty seats in the stadium

What puzzles me about this, specifically the club's alleged complaint, is that it seems relatively minor. Same as the one Dan Roan was banned for.

It's certainly unprofessional but is it worse than some of the really nasty, deliberate stuff put out by Delaney, Harris etc? Yet we seem to welcome those people with open arms.
I've thought this myself. We seem to be going after the wrong targets

Good point and reminds me that Alan Davies has been absent from social media for a couple of weeks. I wonder if Emirates had a word.
Hopefully Emirates had a word with Arsenal rather than Davies, and threatened to pull the plug on the sponsorship deal. And regarding Emirates, I was always surprised at how much Wenger got away with when slagging us off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.