Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

In the main, players of any worth who run their contracts down to this stage, invariably elect to leave at the end of that contract. We've seen it numerous times with players for differing reasons. Unles he signs in the next week or two I frimly believe he will depart in june, for whatever his real reason is, it matters not to us in reality.
He has been good value ALL the length of his contract in my view, yours may differ, and I am certain he will give 100% for the remainder of it wherever we ask him to play. For that reason he will stay, or go with my good wishes as he has never has and never would let the club down.
Hope he stays but I'm a realist.
Thanks for the memories JM.

blueandy1mac said:
In the main, players of any worth who run their contracts down to this stage, invariably elect to leave at the end of that contract. We've seen it numerous times with players for differing reasons. Unles he signs in the next week or two I frimly believe he will depart in june, for whatever his real reason is, it matters not to us in reality.
He has been good value ALL the length of his contract in my view, yours may differ, and I am certain he will give 100% for the remainder of it wherever we ask him to play. For that reason he will stay, or go with my good wishes as he has never has and never would let the club down.

Agree 100%. Will be sad to see him go but its becoming to look like he as made his mind up.
Wish him well, pity that some are so bitter, did they never change anything in there own lives ever.

Jimmy has been a great player for us and has won everything he can domestically. He might want a fresh challenge?

Gerrards replacement and Club Captain offer given to him by the Scouser, i can see this being offered.

davymcfc said:
Jimmy has been a great player for us and has won everything he can domestically. He might want a fresh challenge?

Maybe he just wants to be considered a key member of the team? At City it's all 'do a job' this or 'utility man' that. Maybe he considers himself better than that? What use are all the trophy wins if everyone thinks it was purely down to Aguero, Silva, Yaya, and Milner was just there to fill gaps?

I bet if he took Liverpool to an FA Cup win, and the country recognized him as the driving force behind it, that would be worth all he's won at City.

dawlish dave said:
blueandy1mac said:

Agree 100%. Will be sad to see him go but its becoming to look like he as made his mind up.
Wish him well, pity that some are so bitter, did they never change anything in there own lives ever.

Totally agree. I very much hope he stays but I suspect that he's likely to sign for a major role with the Dippers. Anyway, he's been a great asset to the club and has always given 100% and I wish him well whatever he decides to do.

I love Milner's industry and attitude but with FFP can the club afford to let him walk away for nothing in the summer?
Should the club issue an ultimatum for say midway through this transfer window? IMO we need to force a decision.

Plain Speaking said:
I love Milner's industry and attitude but with FFP can the club afford to let him walk away for nothing in the summer?
Should the club issue an ultimatum for say midway through this transfer window? IMO we need to force a decision.
What ultimatum can the club issue, sign or you don't play ? Who are we replacing him with then ?

cleavers said:
Plain Speaking said:
What ultimatum can the club issue, sign or you don't play ? Who are we replacing him with then ?
Not ideal I realise, but perhaps sign by a certain date or we look to sell and get a replacement?
(Part ex for Barkley?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.