Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

HolisticJim said:
Ricster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Fucking mercenary cnut.

All about playing time and nothing to do with money. Jimmys words. Not mine

But it's clearly bullshit. He's getting ample playing time and I can't see Liverpool getting into the CL for a good while - def not next season.

see above - he gets ample playing time when there are injuries and suspensions, but when everyone is fit the reality of MP's reign is that there are other (in my opinion) less effective players that get picked ahead of him

I don't believe he was rested yesterday or is carrying an injury. More likely he was told that he would be on the bench and he reacted. It wouldn't be the first time he has saved us in one game then been dropped for the next.
I think - and would agree- that he feels he has never been given a fair crack of the whip at City and has now had enough.

Maybe Liverpool have offered him the cm role he craves when gerrard leaves? He will still miss out on the champions league though so is it a wise decision professionally?

bluekev1969 said:
I don't believe he was rested yesterday or is carrying an injury. More likely he was told that he would be on the bench and he reacted. It wouldn't be the first time he has saved us in one game then been dropped for the next.
I think - and would agree- that he feels he has never been given a fair crack of the whip at City and has now had enough.

Jesus they are up early this morning,aren't they?

HolisticJim said:
Ricster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Fucking mercenary cnut.

All about playing time and nothing to do with money. Jimmys words. Not mine

But it's clearly bullshit. He's getting ample playing time and I can't see Liverpool getting into the CL for a good while - def not next season.

Yep. He's full of shit.

Good job it wasn't Yaya that lied to the fans. All he'll would break loose

I do weirdly enough hope we get rid this window. I realise there's an element of risk attached but ultimately he doesn't want to be here so fuck him.

Mister Appointment said:
I do weirdly enough hope we get rid this window. I realise there's an element of risk attached but ultimately he doesn't want to be here so fuck him.

Starting to feel the same way never thought I would as he is one of my favourite players!

How can he complain about playing time, if he is, as he more often than not plays!!!

Think he's stalling so he can walk for free in summer!

If that's the case we have to sell him now for whatever we can!!

If City can take 8m now, then sell him. its better getting 8m to the coffers now than letting him go for fuck all.

Thaksinssoldier said:
bluekev1969 said:

Jesus they are up early this morning,aren't they?
Bit harsh??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.