JO - Everton on Loan

the perm said:
dancity19 said:
EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

This, could well be the most incorrect statement I have ever, ever read. You are not improving, you have now reached your peak. Moyes has got the best out of the players possible; they can't give anymore as are only average to good players at best, and you don't have enough money to buy better. You are now at your pinnacle. We, however, are improving. You are getting a city reject on loan; where as we are chasing Eto'o, Terry and Tevez. You do the maths.......!!!!

Are you that retarded you cant distinguish the difference between improvement and a wealthy invester? This is football, not bank wars. The improvement is displayed on the pitch and you havent even played a preseason game yet. Its like turning up to a wank contest with the biggest balls, still doesnt mean your going to jizz first.

strange analogies there...get help!!!

Naws said:
Sam Eto's work visa said:
LOL Surely you mean.....Watching my side LOOSE a cup final Something I will never do again.

That's a pretty bold statement to make. Am pretty sure city are not guaranteed to win every final they're in :-)

OK OK something I hope never to do again (;0)

Etchy said:
Just seen on SSN that city are in talks with eerton over jo and that jo is with everton at there scotland training camp??? why aint he with us in germany

plus just seen eerton have signed defender from hamburg so looks like they could be selling lescott... swap for jo :)

soz if already posted

He's only 17, will spend a year or 2 in the reserves before coming up to the first team, by no means a replacement for Lescott.

EFC has now left the building. Though why most of you lot allow yourselves to get worked up in to a frenzy by second rate WUM's is beyond me.

the perm said:
dancity19 said:
EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

This, could well be the most incorrect statement I have ever, ever read. You are not improving, you have now reached your peak. Moyes has got the best out of the players possible; they can't give anymore as are only average to good players at best, and you don't have enough money to buy better. You are now at your pinnacle. We, however, are improving. You are getting a city reject on loan; where as we are chasing Eto'o, Terry and Tevez. You do the maths.......!!!!

Are you that retarded you cant distinguish the difference between improvement and a wealthy invester? This is football, not bank wars. The improvement is displayed on the pitch and you havent even played a preseason game yet. Its like turning up to a wank contest with the biggest balls, still doesnt mean your going to jizz first.

Last season - Gelson Fernandes
This season - Gareth Barry

Last Season - Ched Evans
This Season - Roque Santa Cruz

Last Season - Richard Dunne
This Season - Joleon Lescott

Last Season - A 6th choice striker from a 10th placed team.
This Season - A 6th choice striker from a 10th placed team.

Last Season - 10th Place
This Season - Guaranteed it will be higher

Last Season - 5th Place
This Season - You think you can get 4th?

hahahahaha

You have done well for 5-6 years, you cannot progress anymore, you are fucking deluded my scouse friend if you really beleive you have more chance of progressing that us, fucking deluded.

The clubs OS says that Jo is training with Everton in Scotland. It doesn't say he has signed on loan which is unusual. Surely they would say if he had?

Thatchersforearm said:
The clubs OS says that Jo is training with Everton in Scotland. It doesn't say he has signed on loan which is unusual. Surely they would say if he had?

Yeah this is a weird one because surely you have to have signed for a team to be training with them otherwise wouldn't it be tapping up? Correct me if I'm wrong

jay-lofty said:
Thatchersforearm said:

Yeah this is a weird one because surely you have to have signed for a team to be training with them otherwise wouldn't it be tapping up? Correct me if I'm wrong

Maybe it can't be made official until Lescott is here.

jay-lofty said:
Thatchersforearm said:

Unless he's there as part of the Lescott deal and we are just wrapping up the loose ends?

They want to announce the Lescott deal and properly announce the Jo deal at the same time, hence the small news release on the OS.

Look for something either this evening or early tomorrow i'd imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.