JO - Everton on Loan

18.14 Manchester City have confirmed Brazilian striker Jo has rejoined Premier League rivals Everton on a season-long loan.

Yakubu and Jo should be a good strike partnership for us next season and you'll get back a better player.

Gwladiator said:
18.14 Manchester City have confirmed Brazilian striker Jo has rejoined Premier League rivals Everton on a season-long loan.

Yakubu and Jo should be a good strike partnership for us next season and you'll get back a better player.

Do you really think we want him back?

the perm said:
haha quality, two replies regarding my forum error yet both of you didn't comment on my reply. We attract players through our style of football, our form on the pitch, teahm spirit and our great history. Lets not forget we have one of the best managers in the league. All attained with a relatively low budget ( <a class="postlink" href="http://img7.imageshack.us/i/ohdearxgv.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img7.imageshack.us/i/ohdearxgv.jpg/</a> ). Your team is attracting players via huge wages, nice nice. Ultimately your team is going to compose of a shower of money hungry bastards. Good luck making that work. I generally mean that though, sure i wish everton had that investment, but what can you do? Atleast its gone to a team like city who are relatively unsuccessful even compared to some of the teams outside the big four. Just the ego on some of you in cringing.

You dont have a style other than hoof it and run????

Great history????? do you honestly think the best young talent from europe and south america even understand Everton exist??? seen as most of your great history was around the time there parents where born.

Suppose Phil Neville who is a no doubt a red at heart(look at the reaction when united went out on penaltys im sure someone has the img) is with you because of the great football and respect for the clubs history.

before you judge our ego's id suggest a good look in the mirror because the claims you make are not true

Why is it Everton, with all this History and Class[sic] can't sell more than 35,000 tickets at Goodison Park each week? Delusions of grandeur of the highest order boys. You have a good little side who are currently punching above their weight. You'll do fuck all again this season and win fuck all once more, then you'll lose another good player to teams with prospects(lescott, wooney) and fall by the wayside. We'll see how big you deluded scouse cnuts are then.

Honestly think this could be a huge bonus for City in the future...

Lets look at it this way, the lad is 22 years old, He had a pretty good scoring record during his career, and the only place he hasn't scored was the time he was at ours, when he was asked to plough a lone furrow on his own up front, in a league that is notorious physical and hard to adapt too. Although I never saw him play live, there are few that speak on here that have said that he wasn't as bad as been portrayed in the media, and from what I saw on television (certainly in earlier games before his confidence obviously crashed) he wasn't no worst than some of the others that have tried to lead out line on his own.

He showed an improvement in his previous loan spell at Everton, a full season awaits him where he will play more often than not,due in part to Evertons smaller squad, which will only give him more chance to adapt to Premier league pace and power and learn the English game. If he can score somewhere in the region of 15-20 goals over the course of the season for Everton then I'm sure most people, Hughes included would be interested in seeing what he could do at our place.

Everton will probably not be financial able to pay an outright transfer fee for him, and if he does prove to be a success then the amount we could expect to recieve would obvious increase.

sniff said:
the perm said:
haha quality, two replies regarding my forum error yet both of you didn't comment on my reply. We attract players through our style of football, our form on the pitch, teahm spirit and our great history. Lets not forget we have one of the best managers in the league. All attained with a relatively low budget ( <a class="postlink" href="http://img7.imageshack.us/i/ohdearxgv.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img7.imageshack.us/i/ohdearxgv.jpg/</a> ). Your team is attracting players via huge wages, nice nice. Ultimately your team is going to compose of a shower of money hungry bastards. Good luck making that work. I generally mean that though, sure i wish everton had that investment, but what can you do? Atleast its gone to a team like city who are relatively unsuccessful even compared to some of the teams outside the big four. Just the ego on some of you in cringing.

You dont have a style other than hoof it and run????

Haha I had to read that "style of football" comment twice!....

bluejase said:
Why is it Everton, with all this History and Class[sic] can't sell more than 35,000 tickets at Goodison Park each week? Delusions of grandeur of the highest order boys. You have a good little side who are currently punching above their weight. You'll do fuck all again this season and win fuck all once more, then you'll lose another good player to teams with prospects(lescott, wooney) and fall by the wayside. We'll see how big you deluded scouse cnuts are then.

What will you do this season? Go after players at big clubs on big money like Eto'o to be turned down and end up with Roque Santa Cruz?

I personally don't mind Man City as a club but it's cocky shites like you that let your club down, bet you were one of the ones who thought you would win the league when you signed Robinho, hows that working out for you?

Gwladiator said:
bluejase said:

What will you do this season? Go after players at big clubs on big money like Eto'o to be turned down and end up with Roque Santa Cruz?

I personally don't mind Man City as a club but it's cocky shites like you that let your club down, bet you were one of the ones who thought you would win the league when you signed Robinho, hows that working out for you?

now you as an Everton fan i respect its just like u said the cocky wankers i dont like

Gwladiator said:
bluejase said:

Please show me where eto'o has rejected us, ta.

Gwladiator said:
bluejase said:

tbf comments like that are not needed from you either, im sure the dsame comment on the everton board would get the same response ???

the only answer to you question is, Its better to be in the shop than drooling at the window. no will you and your geen eyed monster pls stop making comments intended to cause a fuss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.