JO - Everton on Loan

Cheesy said:
EFC has now left the building. Though why most of you lot allow yourselves to get worked up in to a frenzy by second rate WUM's is beyond me.

he left because he found out i fucked his mother so hard......

Gwladiator said:
bluejase said:
Why is it Everton, with all this History and Class[sic] can't sell more than 35,000 tickets at Goodison Park each week? Delusions of grandeur of the highest order boys. You have a good little side who are currently punching above their weight. You'll do fuck all again this season and win fuck all once more, then you'll lose another good player to teams with prospects(lescott, wooney) and fall by the wayside. We'll see how big you deluded scouse cnuts are then.

What will you do this season? Go after players at big clubs on big money like Eto'o to be turned down and end up with Roque Santa Cruz?

I personally don't mind Man City as a club but it's cocky shites like you that let your club down, bet you were one of the ones who thought you would win the league when you signed Robinho, hows that working out for you?
I don't remember a singkle City fan claiming we'd win the League just because Robinho signed. He is a great player though, and did not get the credit he deserved from a very biased media.

Hope Jo has a good season for you. You know what you're getting. You've probably seen more of him than we have

Gwladiator said:
but it's cocky shites like you that let your club down,

Most of the Everton fans on here don't exactly show your fans in a great light.

I don't really understand the reason why so many Everton fans feel the need to visit this forum. I don't often notice Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs or Villa fans on here acting like dicks, only rags and Everton fans. Your lot do seem generally to come across as quite a bitter bunch.

the perm said:
dancity19 said:
EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

This, could well be the most incorrect statement I have ever, ever read. You are not improving, you have now reached your peak. Moyes has got the best out of the players possible; they can't give anymore as are only average to good players at best, and you don't have enough money to buy better. You are now at your pinnacle. We, however, are improving. You are getting a city reject on loan; where as we are chasing Eto'o, Terry and Tevez. You do the maths.......!!!!

Are you that retarded you cant distinguish the difference between improvement and a wealthy invester? This is football, not bank wars. The improvement is displayed on the pitch and you havent even played a preseason game yet. Its like turning up to a wank contest with the biggest balls, still doesnt mean your going to jizz first.

Are you that retarded you can't distinguish between being good..and .....improving! You may have been better than us last season, yes, and the season before, but my point was....if you had used ur brain....that you have reached your pinacle and will not improve anymore. We will improve....as we are buying players who will make us a better team...that is the point of imrpoving my friend. I never said anything about money; the very simple fact is we are buying players to make us a better team. You are not.

Gwladiator said:
bluejase said:
Why is it Everton, with all this History and Class[sic] can't sell more than 35,000 tickets at Goodison Park each week? Delusions of grandeur of the highest order boys. You have a good little side who are currently punching above their weight. You'll do fuck all again this season and win fuck all once more, then you'll lose another good player to teams with prospects(lescott, wooney) and fall by the wayside. We'll see how big you deluded scouse cnuts are then.

What will you do this season? Go after players at big clubs on big money like Eto'o to be turned down and end up with Roque Santa Cruz?

I personally don't mind Man City as a club but it's cocky shites like you that let your club down, bet you were one of the ones who thought you would win the league when you signed Robinho, hows that working out for you?

I'm not being cocky and I certainly ain't small. I don't give a fuck if you love or hate us to be honest anymore, your jealousy is so transparent. I can't see anywhere saying Eto'o has turned us down?

PhuketBlue said:
Gwladiator said:

I don't really understand the reason why so many Everton fans feel the need to visit this forum. I don't often notice Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs or Villa fans on here acting like dicks, only rags and Everton fans. Your lot do seem generally to come across as quite a bitter bunch.

They're jealous that Billionaires have seen City have a greater potential than Everton. Simple.

PhuketBlue said:
Gwladiator said:

That's fair enough, but you shouldn't stoop to their level.

Gwladiator said:
PhuketBlue said:
Gwladiator said:

That's fair enough, but you shouldn't stoop to their level.

well its kinda hard not to do that when they start sayin all this and that and then act all hard but in reality we would smash their heads the cocky wankers.....but yeah i get ya point though.

the perm said:
and these players would have definately come to your club, rich in history (and lets not forget your current record) without your arab investment...

Why the need to refer to the racial background of our owner like that, as if it is some kind of a factor? There's a word for people like you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.