JO - Everton on Loan

Gwladiator said:
PhuketBlue said:
Gwladiator said:
but it's cocky shites like you that let your club down,

Most of the Everton fans on here don't exactly show your fans in a great light.

I don't really understand the reason why so many Everton fans feel the need to visit this forum. I don't often notice Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs or Villa fans on here acting like dicks, only rags and Everton fans. Your lot do seem generally to come across as quite a bitter bunch.

That's fair enough, but you shouldn't stoop to their level.

If Everton fans come on a City forum and act like idiots, they will tend to get treated accordingly. I expect City fans that acted like that on your forums would get a similar hostile response.

I think the Everton fans, like DSOB, who have behaved and debated reasonably, have usually been welcomed onto the forum.

EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

LMAO... to answer your questions spaktard

1. Since 1969 we have won 2 League cups, A Charity shield and a European Cup Winners Cup, Not to mention being runners up in the League and FA Cups... Not quite fuck all idiot.
2. Your not improving season after season because you have finished 5th two years runing idiot, We will improve drasticly in the season coming as your feeder club will find out.
3. The last time we finished in the top 5 was 1992 not 1968.

If your going to come on a City forum and try and take the piss out of us at least get the facts right you absoloute moran.

Gwladiator said:
18.14 Manchester City have confirmed Brazilian striker Jo has rejoined Premier League rivals Everton on a season-long loan.

he's only training with them. the loan will only be confirmed as part of the lescott deal which will go through when he passes a medical.

crob said:
Gwladiator said:
18.14 Manchester City have confirmed Brazilian striker Jo has rejoined Premier League rivals Everton on a season-long loan.

he's only training with them. the loan will only be confirmed as part of the lescott deal which will go through when he passes a medical.

The loan has already been confirmed on the official site.

crob said:
Gwladiator said:

Sky are reporting that City have confirmed it but what interested me a bit more was at the bottom of their article it confirmed that Everton had signed a teenage centre half. I think Everton were linked with another centre half in the last twenty four hours or so...so if they are strengthening their centre half cover...a bit of wishful thinking on my part...I hope Lescott will be coming soon!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
crob said:
Gwladiator said:

Sky are reporting that City have confirmed it but what interested me a bit more was at the bottom of their article it confirmed that Everton had signed a teenage centre half. I think Everton were linked with another centre half in the last twenty four hours or so...so if they are strengthening their centre half cover...a bit of wishful thinking on my part...I hope Lescott will be coming soon!

Now they have taken the carrot!! :-)

crob said:
Gwladiator said:

Wishful thinking I'm afraid, it's a 17 year old who is joining our reserve squad.

they were wrong and have now been told to remove it untill the whole deal is complete.

Gwladiator said:
crob said:
Gwladiator said:

Wishful thinking I'm afraid, it's a 17 year old who is joining our reserve squad.

It wasn't just him...I am sure Everton had a bid turned down for a centre half in the last 24/ 48 hours and it wasn't him...I might be wrong though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.