JO - Everton on Loan

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
It wasn't just him...I am sure Everton had a bid turned down for a centre half in the last 24/ 48 hours and it wasn't him...I might be wrong though!

Oh, Stephane Mbia from Rennes? Our offer was good enough but he wants to go to Marseille, Moyes wanted him as a DM anyway.

He is right the official confirmation has vanished and gone back to jo only training with them. Now that is odd.

svennis pennis said:
He is right the official confirmation has vanished and gone back to jo only training with them. Now that is odd.
14.jpg
Jo goes? You decide.

I don't like Jo, He's showed nothing for us over the past 6months, I fail to see us keeping lescott too, which is a shame, but i dont think it's gonna kill us, cause i dont think he's that Loyal.
I think if he signed for you lot, it may not be the best move for you lot, if you can't break the top4 Monopoly soon, i'd say he wants off.

I have no doubt he will sign for you's, it's just a matter of time, werther it's now or January i dunno, But i would like to think we'll get 20m+ for him. We're skint and want every penny we can get here, and you could easily pay 50m for someone bollocks like Ali Daei these days, so I don't see why we can't take advantage of you, but we won't £20m looks most likely, and whilst you at it, we'll give you 2m to take Hibbert from us.

Edit: He is good at home, but isn't very good in England, I think he's similar to Diego Forlan

spacecadet said:
Still can't make my mind up with this lad- he might be better if he was given the chance to play off RSC
no what you mean there is a player in him. . . . i think! but just when you thought he'd turned a corner next game he was back to his clueless best. if he'd stayed with us IMO it would always have been him or RSC and theres only 1 winner there, and if we played them both, we'd lose creativity pace and movement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.