JO - Everton on Loan

Very off topic, but i havent been here long enough to start new topics. is there a way i can change my username???????????? already looked in user control panel but cant find anythin.

svennis pennis said:
He is right the official confirmation has vanished and gone back to jo only training with them. Now that is odd.

On again, off again... wonder what this means for:

a) Lescott
b) Tevez
c) Eto'o

Maybe one of the web guy just jumped the gun and we are still ironing out details of the loan move?

Great move for Big Bird as he's got no chance of making it at City under the current regime.

Oh and the fact that he's not very good.

I do happen to have a little bit of ' inside info ' at Everton and I can tell you for a fact that Joleon is not leaving Everton during this current transfer window .. I would quite happily take £25m of City;s money for him but its just not going to happen , Moyes cannot afford to give the rest of the league the same head start as we did last year . It quite amuses me when I hear the media and most of our closest and more affluent opponents writing us off before the season has started , Spurs , Newcastle and City have been doing it for the last few years but the advantage of having a settled squad , a great manager a first class defence and a team that when fully fit is consistently very difficult to beat is a great head start and Moyes knows that Joleon is an integral part of his team . Moyes has told his senior coaching staff and Bill kenwright under no circumstances is Lescott allowed to leave and with him being loyal to his teammates and also on the edge of the England squad he knows he needs to be at his best during a world cup year . Sorry to disappoint you all but time will prove me right ... watch this space !!

1qwerty said:
I do happen to have a little bit of ' inside info ' at Everton and I can tell you for a fact that Joleon is not leaving Everton during this current transfer window .. I would quite happily take £25m of City;s money for him but its just not going to happen , Moyes cannot afford to give the rest of the league the same head start as we did last year . It quite amuses me when I hear the media and most of our closest and more affluent opponents writing us off before the season has started , Spurs , Newcastle and City have been doing it for the last few years but the advantage of having a settled squad , a great manager a first class defence and a team that when fully fit is consistently very difficult to beat is a great head start and Moyes knows that Joleon is an integral part of his team . Moyes has told his senior coaching staff and Bill kenwright under no circumstances is Lescott allowed to leave and with him being loyal to his teammates and also on the edge of the England squad he knows he needs to be at his best during a world cup year . Sorry to disappoint you all but time will prove me right ... watch this space !!

ok

1qwerty said:

We shall see eh.. BTW, why is he not in Scotland training with his team mates ?

1qwerty said:

Very good point and no reason to doubt it's not true but the bit about Moyes not giving the rest of the league the same head start as last year dosen't make sense because I seem to remember that Lescott was playing at the start of last season but not very well - hence he played a big part in that bad start before hitting a rich vein of form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.