JO - Everton on Loan

150px-Dawson_les.jpg

1qwerty said:
I do happen to have a little bit of ' inside info ' at Everton and I can tell you for a fact that Joleon is not leaving Everton during this current transfer window .. I would quite happily take £25m of City;s money for him but its just not going to happen , Moyes cannot afford to give the rest of the league the same head start as we did last year . It quite amuses me when I hear the media and most of our closest and more affluent opponents writing us off before the season has started , Spurs , Newcastle and City have been doing it for the last few years but the advantage of having a settled squad , a great manager a first class defence and a team that when fully fit is consistently very difficult to beat is a great head start and Moyes knows that Joleon is an integral part of his team . Moyes has told his senior coaching staff and Bill kenwright under no circumstances is Lescott allowed to leave and with him being loyal to his teammates and also on the edge of the England squad he knows he needs to be at his best during a world cup year . Sorry to disappoint you all but time will prove me right ... watch this space !!

What's with all these dippers and chelski fans coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? Have they really got nothing better to do? Even i'm struggling with my enthusiasm for bluemoon at the moment because we've all been on tenterhooks for too long... can't think why anyone else would want to be on here.

mr t said:
1qwerty said:
I do happen to have a little bit of ' inside info ' at Everton and I can tell you for a fact that Joleon is not leaving Everton during this current transfer window .. I would quite happily take £25m of City;s money for him but its just not going to happen , Moyes cannot afford to give the rest of the league the same head start as we did last year . It quite amuses me when I hear the media and most of our closest and more affluent opponents writing us off before the season has started , Spurs , Newcastle and City have been doing it for the last few years but the advantage of having a settled squad , a great manager a first class defence and a team that when fully fit is consistently very difficult to beat is a great head start and Moyes knows that Joleon is an integral part of his team . Moyes has told his senior coaching staff and Bill kenwright under no circumstances is Lescott allowed to leave and with him being loyal to his teammates and also on the edge of the England squad he knows he needs to be at his best during a world cup year . Sorry to disappoint you all but time will prove me right ... watch this space !!

Very good point and no reason to doubt it's not true but the bit about Moyes not giving the rest of the league the same head start as last year dosen't make sense because I seem to remember that Lescott was playing at the start of last season but not very well - hence he played a big part in that bad start before hitting a rich vein of form.

If Lescott was to leave the only fit senior C/B available is Joey Yobo , too much of a risk to blood a new player to fit in straight away , Rodwell or Mustafi or even sean Duffy will eventually be able to fill the roll but they're too young at the moment

vincent said:
1qwerty said:

We shall see eh.. BTW, why is he not in Scotland training with his team mates ?

probably cause he was playing for england vinny!

1qwerty said:
lescot will go to city,thats fact,mony speaks,we got it you need it.and yes hes not in scotland,what does that tell you,only 1 thing.anyway you got joke jo.

1qwerty said:
mr t said:
1qwerty said:

Very good point and no reason to doubt it's not true but the bit about Moyes not giving the rest of the league the same head start as last year dosen't make sense because I seem to remember that Lescott was playing at the start of last season but not very well - hence he played a big part in that bad start before hitting a rich vein of form.

If Lescott was to leave the only fit senior C/B available is Joey Yobo , too much of a risk to blood a new player to fit in straight away , Rodwell or Mustafi or even sean Duffy will eventually be able to fill the roll but they're too young at the moment

would have thought that if moyes is such a good manager he could do a lot better than lescott with 25M? You keep him and you can have Jo and we will get better players thanks very much

Stefan Karl said:
vincent said:
1qwerty said:

All the other players that were on international duty with England are all going on their pre-season tours and training camps with their clubs.

vincent said:
Stefan Karl said:
vincent said:
1qwerty said:

All the other players that were on international duty with England are all going on their pre-season tours and training camps with their clubs.

just a thought vincent? swp bridge and co are in germany for us i take it?

Cambridgeblue said:
1qwerty said:

What's with all these dippers and chelski fans coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? Have they really got nothing better to do? Even i'm struggling with my enthusiasm for bluemoon at the moment because we've all been on tenterhooks for too long... can't think why anyone else would want to be on here.

I have no problems with any opposing fans visiting the Everton forums if they make a reasonable and valid point even if it's something I disagree with , discussion and debate is part of being a fan . If you want to insult me or label me on what is your forum , I'm not really bothered about that either , I've got other things more important to concern me than childish insults . What I've told you is fact , its your perogative to take any notice of it

Doesnt matter what Gollum wants.......Lescott has been offered triple his weekly dough and he's gonna demand to go. It will happen later this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.