JO - Everton on Loan

Cambridgeblue said:
1qwerty said:
I do happen to have a little bit of ' inside info ' at Everton and I can tell you for a fact that Joleon is not leaving Everton during this current transfer window .. I would quite happily take £25m of City;s money for him but its just not going to happen , Moyes cannot afford to give the rest of the league the same head start as we did last year . It quite amuses me when I hear the media and most of our closest and more affluent opponents writing us off before the season has started , Spurs , Newcastle and City have been doing it for the last few years but the advantage of having a settled squad , a great manager a first class defence and a team that when fully fit is consistently very difficult to beat is a great head start and Moyes knows that Joleon is an integral part of his team . Moyes has told his senior coaching staff and Bill kenwright under no circumstances is Lescott allowed to leave and with him being loyal to his teammates and also on the edge of the England squad he knows he needs to be at his best during a world cup year . Sorry to disappoint you all but time will prove me right ... watch this space !!

What's with all these dippers and chelski fans coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? Have they really got nothing better to do? Even i'm struggling with my enthusiasm for bluemoon at the moment because we've all been on tenterhooks for too long... can't think why anyone else would want to be on here.

Chelski resent us because we have more money than them and Evilton resent the fact the Adu Dhabi's bought us and not them, seeing as they won the F.A. Cup in 1987 and everything.

1qwerty - somewhere earlier in this thread there is a city fan (didsbury dave i think) that claimed he got information from a david harrison that lescott is more or less on his way here. Any views?

Prophet of Doom said:
Doesnt matter what Gollum wants.......Lescott has been offered triple his weekly dough and he's gonna demand to go. It will happen later this week.

If Everton haven't got a replacement they won't sell. It would be stupid to sell a player who still has 3 years on his contract to run, without first getting his replacement in.

Moyes may be an ugly Moe Sizlak look a like and play horrible football, but he's nobodies fool.

1qwerty said:
Cambridgeblue said:
1qwerty said:
I do happen to have a little bit of ' inside info ' at Everton and I can tell you for a fact that Joleon is not leaving Everton during this current transfer window .. I would quite happily take £25m of City;s money for him but its just not going to happen , Moyes cannot afford to give the rest of the league the same head start as we did last year . It quite amuses me when I hear the media and most of our closest and more affluent opponents writing us off before the season has started , Spurs , Newcastle and City have been doing it for the last few years but the advantage of having a settled squad , a great manager a first class defence and a team that when fully fit is consistently very difficult to beat is a great head start and Moyes knows that Joleon is an integral part of his team . Moyes has told his senior coaching staff and Bill kenwright under no circumstances is Lescott allowed to leave and with him being loyal to his teammates and also on the edge of the England squad he knows he needs to be at his best during a world cup year . Sorry to disappoint you all but time will prove me right ... watch this space !!

What's with all these dippers and chelski fans coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? Have they really got nothing better to do? Even i'm struggling with my enthusiasm for bluemoon at the moment because we've all been on tenterhooks for too long... can't think why anyone else would want to be on here.

I have no problems with any opposing fans visiting the Everton forums if they make a reasonable and valid point even if it's something I disagree with , discussion and debate is part of being a fan . If you want to insult me or label me on what is your forum , I'm not really bothered about that either , I've got other things more important to concern me than childish insults . What I've told you is fact , its your perogative to take any notice of it

Fair doos but it doesn't really answer my point does it.... the point is you've still bothered to sign up to this forum and I can't for the life of me understand why. I would never bothering joining a dipper forum or any other club's forum for that matter... I've frankly got better things to do.

As for your so called source I prefer to go with ITK's on this (and other city forums) who have already been proven right three times this window.

vincent said:
1qwerty said:

We shall see eh.. BTW, why is he not in Scotland training with his team mates ?

Was given an extended break, as were most of our internationals.

Prophet of Doom said:
Doesnt matter what Gollum wants.......Lescott has been offered triple his weekly dough and he's gonna demand to go. It will happen later this week.

Some players aren't just all about the money, just ask Kaka and Eto'o.

They are getting that guy from Sheff Utd Naughton or something.....

Its just going to drag on this. Lescott lives in Manchester he obviously wants to come. If nothing else we are offering to treble his wages from £30k a week to £90k.

Would you move for that much extra money I bloody would ! They will get cover in then he will come. At the very very outside they might do a deal where he comes in january - but I doubt it.

Looking on one of the Everton forums they were talking about Kenright being on Radio in Liverpool end of last week suggesting Lescott might be sold....

I am sure Son of Gollam wants to keep him but fuck all he can do if the player wants to leave at the end of the day. Really there should have been none of this pissing around letting them have Jo unless it was done at the same time as the Lescott deal...Maybe why its been pulled from our site ?

Some players aren't just all about the money, just ask Kaka and Eto'o.

Thats the same Kaka thats doubled his wages at real after saying he loved Milan and would never leave for money or anything else (Plus his dad got a rumoured £10 million fee from the deal)

The same Eto that has agreed terms with us but trying to shake down Barca for £12 million of the transfer fee.

YOU ARE TALKING COMPLETE SHIT - AT LEAST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

heatonmoorblue said:
1qwerty - somewhere earlier in this thread there is a city fan (didsbury dave i think) that claimed he got information from a david harrison that lescott is more or less on his way here. Any views?

Yes , even if Dave Harrison has said that then its the 2nd time something has happened at Everton and he's not been told by the rest of the club ... He issued a statement that former CEO Kieth Wyness had not resigned from Everton , 8 hours after he;d resigned and even the tea lady knew he'd gone Dave's a nice guy ............ but :)

Cambridgeblue said:
1qwerty said:
Cambridgeblue said:
1qwerty said:

I have no problems with any opposing fans visiting the Everton forums if they make a reasonable and valid point even if it's something I disagree with , discussion and debate is part of being a fan . If you want to insult me or label me on what is your forum , I'm not really bothered about that either , I've got other things more important to concern me than childish insults . What I've told you is fact , its your perogative to take any notice of it

Fair doos but it doesn't really answer my point does it.... the point is you've still bothered to sign up to this forum and I can't for the life of me understand why. I would never bothering joining a dipper forum or any other club's forum for that matter... I've frankly got better things to do.

As for your so called source I prefer to go with ITK's on this (and other city forums) who have already been proven right three times this window.

I would like to see Moysey motivating Lescott after telling him he cant triple his wages at the project.

It doesnt work ( see RSC last season )

Signed within the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.