Joe Hart (continued)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Davs 19 said:
Watched him plenty of times, hes fantastic, rarely puts a foot wrong. If he gets a starting spot he won't let us down.

How many times, approximately ? In the flesh, On sky ?

Be very careful, because Google is my friend.

My spidey senses are already tingling at the aroma of bullshit btw........
Watched him on numerous occasions on sky, hes a very assured goalkeeper, who excels at shot stopping and is brilliant with the ball in terms of distribution.

Three times know I've asked you approximately how many full games you've seen him play. Each time you've evaded the question.

Plenty ? Numerous ? How many is that ? 40? 60 ? 100 ? Or is it half a dozen times on tv ?

Davs 19 said:
Watched him plenty of times, hes fantastic, rarely puts a foot wrong. If he gets a starting spot he won't let us down.

How many times, approximately ? In the flesh, On sky ?

Be very careful, because Google is my friend.

My spidey senses are already tingling at the aroma of bullshit btw........
Watched him on numerous occasions on sky, hes a very assured goalkeeper, who excels at shot stopping and is brilliant with the ball in terms of distribution.

I've watched Malaga a fair few times on Sky as well, as a football fan I've never thought to closely watch the goalkeeper that we weren't previously interested in. Especially when they had players like Cazorla and Isco on show. I suspect you're bullshitting.

I'm surprised at the incredulity that people may have watched a lot of Willy Caballero. I believe more La Liga games are shown in the UK than any other league and I watch La Liga all the time because I find it relaxing while being easily accessible. Watching Premier League games, I'm always wondering what impact the result could have on City, with La Liga I just sit back and enjoy.

So I'm another who can claim legitimately to have seen a lot of Willy Caballero and he is a fantastic keeper, better than Hart over the past two seasons IMO. But not as good as 2011/12 Hart other than distribution, something Joe (or most English keepers unless the training style changes) is probably never going to master.

Remember, Malaga were hot stuff in Spain under Pellegrini, a nouveau riche club with players such as Isco, Cazorla, Demichelis, Toulalan, Monreal and Rondon... not exactly Elche. Even when the Qatari owner started the fire sale, Pellegrini managed to keep the team playing at a high level and they reached the Champions League quarter finals against Dortmund, where they were robbed by terrible decisions.

And if you watched Malaga last season with Schuster in charge, Willy was impossible not to notice as Malaga weren't even half the team they were under Pellegrini so he was very busy and had some amazing performances.

LoveCity said:
I'm surprised at the incredulity that people may have watched a lot of Willy Caballero. I believe more La Liga games are shown in the UK than any other league and I watch La Liga all the time because I find it relaxing while being easily accessible. Watching Premier League games, I'm always wondering what impact the result could have on City, with La Liga I just sit back and enjoy.

So I'm another who can claim legitimately to have seen a lot of Willy Caballero and he is a fantastic keeper, better than Hart over the past two seasons IMO. But not as good as 2011/12 Hart other than distribution, something Joe (or most English keepers unless the training style changes) is probably never going to master.

Remember, Malaga were hot stuff in Spain under Pellegrini, a nouveau riche club with players such as Isco, Cazorla, Demichelis, Toulalan, Monreal and Rondon... not exactly Elche. Even when the Qatari owner started the fire sale, Pellegrini managed to keep the team playing at a high level and they reached the Champions League quarter finals against Dortmund, where they were robbed by terrible decisions.

And if you watched Malaga last season with Schuster in charge, Willy was impossible not to notice as Malaga weren't even half the team they were under Pellegrini so he was very busy and had some amazing performances.

Thank you mate, maybe some of these tools on here will realise that its possible to watch a keeper.

It's more the idea that someone can "guarantee" something when it's impossible to prove

LoveCity said:

Thank you mate, maybe some of these tools on here will realise that its possible to watch a keeper.

So , it's easy then. For the fourth and last time, how many full games have watched him play ? Approximately................thought not

All Spanish/South American keepers have better distribution because it's just natural for them. The most technical players in the world are from South America/ Spain/Portugal. It's in their blood to be good technically.

Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:

So , it's easy then. For the fourth and last time, how many full games have watched him play ? Approximately................thought not

Again you're asking a ridiculous question, I have watched him plenty of times, as LC said La Liga is on the TV every weekend, I remember following them a lot during Pellegrini's Champions League run. As for an exact number, I couldn't give you an exact number, just as you couldn't give me one for City.

pudge said:
It's more the idea that someone can "guarantee" something when it's impossible to prove

My point is, if he gets given his chance, he will displace Joe in goal. He's a brilliant goalkeeper.
I agree with that point, I just don't agree with posting such things as your previous "guarantee" which was a rather separate point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.