Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bugsyblue, 5 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_city_si

super_city_si

I can only see if it if it's a swap deal for stones, that way we keep a home grown. Really can't see Joe settling for Everton though.

2. FanchesterCity

FanchesterCity

He has... but that's usually to collect the ball from the back of Everton's net!

3. sam-caddick

sam-caddick

if joe was to leave city it would be for someone more likely to win trophies in my opinion.

i do get the feeling that if we are willing to reportedly spend close to twenty million on either of ederson or ter stegen as linked, then i am possibly starting to come to the thinking that joe is going to be replaced.

i think with the way we have pursued pep for years i think one of the possibilities we are giving him is an overall dictatorship on who stays, who goes, and who comes in.

i don't see pep accommodating a player he doesn't think fits the way he wants to play just because he is either a legend or fans favourite.

4. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Happy 10th anniversary big fella,it's been an absolute pleasure watching you in net for city,here's to the next 10 years well done Joe.

5. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

6. Vino9

Vino9

Reading some of the comments on here about Joe's distribution is laughable. Do any of you know if that isn't the instructions from the manager to boom it up the pitch .... No . Does anybody make themselves available for the ball to feet when the ball is played back to him , not often. From dead ball kicks he has to try and pick out our fullbacks because the oppo centre back just heads it back , so a few will go out of play.

7. Vino9

Vino9

Oh yeh, well done Joe on the lucky save late in the game Sunday . ;-)

8. Wolfkin

Wolfkin

Joe is much better.

9. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

I'd bite their fuckin hands off.

10. Akira

Akira

Actually more likely Hart will adjust himself to fit Pep's ideals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.