Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 100!
Pep likes a sweeper keeper. Joe most certainly is not that.
I think his days are numbered under Pep's rule as i very much doubt he can be coached to become something he is not natural at..
How do the Wizards of BM know this? Pep likes a sweeper-keeper? The best two of recent times were Valdes and Neuer, neither of whom were Guardiola acquisitions, but both established number 1's when he took over. Maybe his strength as a coach is getting the best out of what he has? If he has keepers who are going to be leaving their line regularly and often, he can harness that to best effect. We will see how he approaches having one that doesn't.

Reading some of the comments on here about Joe's distribution is laughable. Do any of you know if that isn't the instructions from the manager to boom it up the pitch .... No . Does anybody make themselves available for the ball to feet when the ball is played back to him , not often. From dead ball kicks he has to try and pick out our fullbacks because the oppo centre back just heads it back , so a few will go out of play.

Voice of reason. He's up there with Kun, Spanish Dave and Fernandinho on the list of players we shouldn't sell

Without Hart we would have lost even more games this season....even when the rest of the team had stopped trying, he was still coming up with big saves to keep us in games.....hope we dont sell him!

Voice of reason. He's up there with Kun, Spanish Dave and Fernandinho on the list of players we shouldn't sell

Only Aguero ahead of him on my keep list.

Would be utter madness to think about letting him go this summer.

The need to refresh and upgrade lies elsewhere.

Totally bored with hearing about his distribution; let's just see how he does when players are making themselves available consistently for the short ball.

Haha Hart has been our best player in the Champions League since we started playing in it.

Why would he agree to go to a non Champions League club now, aged 29. He's too good for them.

Reading some of the comments on here about Joe's distribution is laughable. Do any of you know if that isn't the instructions from the manager to boom it up the pitch .... No . Does anybody make themselves available for the ball to feet when the ball is played back to him , not often. From dead ball kicks he has to try and pick out our fullbacks because the oppo centre back just heads it back , so a few will go out of play.

i thought it was clear from watching the england game where he appeared to try and release the ball to his defence at all times that his distribution at city was in some way forced by MP's tactics and our defence's reluctance to take the ball off him

he'll be number one next season, and for many more to come

I call bullshit, they don't have 40mil for one rich owner yes but FFP put paid to that..

How much did Martinez get in compensation for being sacked?

More than we paid Hughes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.