Joe Hart [MERGED]

he's just going through a bad spell at the minute, probably because of the amount of goals weve conceded recently, before that i think we kept 4 or 5 clean sheets on the bounce.

just needs another clean sheet to get going again, he's saved us far more times this season than he's cost us, its a no brainer for me....keep him in. Given is a worse option

should av pushd it round the post you dont knock it back into danger zone ie six yrd box bad mistake if that hadnt gone in crowd most certainly start to get on teams back.the way we outplayd them with % of play different game then

kippaxblue76 said:
He is a young keeper for christs sake and is going to make mistakes, usually this ends up conceding a goal. Show me a keeper anywhere in the world that doesnt make the odd mistake, even the very best do it. So give the lad a break and get behind him.

Iker Casilles, was winning the champions league aged 18, we aren't obliged to play a player because their English. We can go out and get the best Joe Hart isn't and never will be the best. Even now, there is a notion that we simply have to accept average players in our team, those days have gone and we can and have to aim either for someone of Casilles class, or the next one coming through.

Very predictable thread.

Irish supporters for some unknown reason making points against Hart that they ignored about our #1 last season when they said we didn't need our other option back, whoever he was.

English supporters for some unknown reason making points for Hart that they ignored about our #1 last season when they said we needed our other option back, whoever he was.

Given and Hart are very close ability wise, anyone who argues against is more of an idiot than a drunk BM115 (Which is very embarrasing). Mancini has backed one, and the other will move on. That's no reason to non-constructively slag either keeper off, anyone who has done is a twat.

BM115 OUT!

Bluemoon115 said:
Very predictable thread.

Irish supporters for some unknown reason making points against Hart that they ignored about our #1 last season when they said we didn't need our other option back, whoever he was.

English supporters for some unknown reason making points for Hart that they ignored about our #1 last season when they said we needed our other option back, whoever he was.

Given and Hart are very close ability wise, anyone who argues against is more of an idiot than a drunk BM115 (Which is very embarrasing). Mancini has backed one, and the other will move on. That's no reason to non-constructively slag either keeper off, anyone who has done is a twat.

BM115 OUT!
agreed 110 percent, i am now officially sick of our Irish supporters slagging Joe simply cos they think Shay should be in on grounds of experience, can anyone at all remember just one occasion when Shay has earned us points just through being frankly un fucking beatable (I'm thinking Joe v Tottenham for example) cos I fucking can't. Shay aint a bad stopper but his distribution is no better than Joe's his shot stopping is similar, his reflexes are worse, but most importantly Shay has not got one iota of understanding of how to GK a high ball (the kind that the likes of Stoke throw at us) If he did that fucking banner that some seem obsessed with might have already been taken down.

Re: Hart attack time yet again time for Shay to get his chance.

leighton said:
Right time for the hard hat and full armour suit on. Joe made a fuck up for this goal that Villa have scored. He should of put that wide for a corner he may be Englands number 1 but the Citys Number 1 shirt is up for grabs again in my view. Shay should be given his chance to reclaim the jersey Joes fuck ups are costing us. I know there will be a load of shit from the Joe supporter club but fuck me he has been getting away with a lot since he got the jersey if we are going for the title we need a safer pair of hands in goal and sadly Joe isnt that man.

How can you say that?
hes 23 years old he's not going to be world class at his age. its out of order the way people are going on at him, give the lad a break , shays a top keeper but hes 34 now he'll be retiring soon.

leighton said:
Hart is undefendable for the mistakes he has made. People go on and say the amount of points he saved us. He has also cost us a hell of a lot of points this season. Dont get me wrong I have praised Hart when he has done well but then when you make mistakes like he has done it is hard to over look them. Trying to blame other players is stupid it was Harts fuck up end of it. The goal today he should of saved or tipped the ball out for a corner.

The Hart fans out there your blind faith in him wont do him any favours he had 1 good season last season. We took a huge risk in making him number 1 ahead of Shay who has been playing to a higher level than Hart has been in the last 10 years yet Mancini took the risk that may have cost us any slim chances we had of winning the title this year. Hart is not playing to the standard we need him to be he doesnt have the ability to keep focus on the game to do his job right. Yes he likes to act a clown but he needs to rid that and focus more on the game to be truely 1 of the great keepers until he does this we will continue to see preformaces like this from him.
Ok Seamus we get the point. how long have you been in love with the enigmatic cheif roi number 1. You do know he's straight ...... and married. I fear your'e yearnings for some Given sausage will go unrequited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.