Joe Hart [MERGED]

Jart had a great season with Birmingham and the way things work in England, reputations stay with you for long time. If you are shocking early on, you will always be seen as not good enough and if you are great early on you will be seen as good enough. this is me comparing Fabianski and Hart. One is seen as not that good because of his past and the other one is seen as one of europes best despite not proving that much. Hart is a good young keeper who has the talent to be great, but he hasnt earned to be called great goal keeper and one of europes best

A larbe proportion of modern day city fans are simpley fucking insane. No wonder we get a chorus of "where were you when you were shit!" at ever game. It's fucking embarressing.

1, Kompany
2, Tevez
3, De Jong
4, Silva
5, Hart

These 5 players have been IMMENSE for City this season and you lot have the nerve to question Joe Hart!?! What planet are you lot on exactly?

"We should stroll to the top of the table smoking cigars, But that Hart kid just simpley won't do"... Get a grip for fuck sake. Hart is the man and we are damn lucky to have him. If we were offered a 3rd place finish now i'd do a sex wee in my kex. I mean just what exactly do you people want? We will have gone from nowhere to 3rd in the blink of any eye and for some that's still not enough! greedy twats!

I'm Sorry Ric, De Nero, Damocles etc. I love Bluemoon but this season there has been some stupid shit posted. Can't something be done???

gooney said:
Hart had a great season with Birmingham and the way things work in England, reputations stay with you for long time. If you are shocking early on, you will always be seen as not good enough and if you are great early on you will be seen as good enough. this is me comparing Fabianski and Hart. One is seen as not that good because of his past and the other one is seen as one of europes best despite not proving that much. Hart is a good young keeper who has the talent to be great, but he hasnt earned to be called great goal keeper and one of europes best

The problem with Given is his height and therefore doesnt come for crosses and the problems with that
stick with Joe or sign Buffon and sell Given and Taylor

Re: Joe Hart - Time for a change?

mcfc_brazil said:
Is there only me who thinks he did nothing wrong, good save imo defence need to be quicker.

Totally agree mate made a good save from a difficult shot that bounced just in front of him sent the ball away from goal like a goalkeeper should. People criticising him for that save are either daft or blinded by disappointment i hope it's the latter.

djelanomcfc said:
Cost us another goal today with a pretty awful attempt to save a simple shot. Hopefully doesn't cost us the game.
Don't think we should drop him though he's been great besides a few mistakes latetly, can't be too confident with that useless defence in front of him.

You were listening to the commentry far to much.

If you have ever played as a keeper for a sustained length of time you'll know that the shot that Joe had to deal with is probably the most hated by a keeper. The ball was wide of Joe heading for the bottom corner and bounced right infront of him. He got a strong hand to it, got up quickly and was unlucky not to make a 2nd block.

I give the credit to Bent, he didn't have much to aim at but managed to put it in.

The criticsm from the pundit on ESPN was harsh, he's obviously never played in goals either, and couldn't wait to put the boot in over and over again.

Ricster said:
djelanomcfc said:
Cost us another goal today with a pretty awful attempt to save a simple shot. Hopefully doesn't cost us the game.
Don't think we should drop him though he's been great besides a few mistakes latetly, can't be too confident with that useless defence in front of him.

You were listening to the commentry far to much.

If you have ever played as a keeper for a sustained length of time you'll know that the shot that Joe had to deal with is probably the most hated by a keeper. The ball was wide of Joe heading for the bottom corner and bounced right infront of him. He got a strong hand to it, got up quickly and was unlucky not to make a 2nd block.

I give the credit to Bent, he didn't have much to aim at but managed to put it in.

The criticsm from the pundit on ESPN was harsh, he's obviously never played in goals either, and couldn't wait to put the boot in over and over again.
Indeed.

The defender (can't remember who it was) absolutely had to stay goal side of bent. They ended up side by side, which meant Bent had an easy chance.

Like I said, same old faces with the same bullshit.

I can't understand the criticism that Joe is getting. He had a decent game yesterday - made 4 good saves, including the initial parry from Young's shot that led to the goal.

If you need to blame someone for the goal then I would advise you to look at the contributions of Kolo, Yaya and Kolorov before pointing the finger at the goalkeeper.

Joe Hart is an excellent keeper who will get better and better as he gains more experience at the top level. It makes no sense to even consider dropping him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.