Joe Hart [MERGED]

leighton said:
Right 1 quick queston to the Hart fan club how many mistakes can he make before he gets dropped? The mistakes he makes end up with City conceding goals and if he isnt fully focused on the game he is tend to do a fuck up.

Its not about ruining his confidence its about the team dropping points if it continues he has no right to be the City number 1 if Given is still in the squad. Fair enough if Given wasnt there then he would be grand as he is streets ahead of the other keepers but not Given.
Given will soon be gone, who are you gonna worship then Seamus.

Hart at fault again for the goal. Cheers Joe, you and your cocky, complacent attitude has surrendered whatever chance of winning the title we had left.

Book your ideas up, you can't be the goalkeeper with potential and inexperience forever.

Before anyone blames Hart for that goal they should watch the replay of it again ....... it was actually a very good save , and it was the sloppy passing play just prior to it that was the real 'culprit' for that goal ...... we should have hoofed the ball upfield , but attempted to try and play it out from the back , and it didn't work because the room was never there to do it ...... we never had the ball under control , and the Villa player seized on it and broke away to shoot on goal.

This Mancini passing game is okay .... but you shouldn't do it near your own area!

i also think it was a decent save, if u watch he moves his feet very fast to get to the ball if anything he gets to stronger hand to it but very difficult to tip round the post when it bounces infront of u.

He is a young keeper for christs sake and is going to make mistakes, usually this ends up conceding a goal. Show me a keeper anywhere in the world that doesnt make the odd mistake, even the very best do it. So give the lad a break and get behind him.

This side taking is truly sad. I want Hart dropped but I'll be the first to call for Given to be benched if he costs us points. All that matters to me is results, right now Joe Hart is not helping our cause, I couldn't care less if we sold Given and bought bankrupt Friedel, I simply want a more experienced, less prone to errors keeper between the sticks. I honestly don't get the politics of this discussion at all.

Fucking stupid thread! Fact every goalie makes mistakes! today hart didn't make a mistake(dont listen to waddle) the defense didn't react quick enough One trick pony Bent did!! Pointless pointless thread! Sick of it after losing or drawing games! The point the finger brigade come out! It pretty sickening really with where we are today to where we were!!!!!.........grow up or think before you type!.......

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
This side taking is truly sad. I want Hart dropped but I'll be the first to call for Given to be benched if he costs us points. All that matters to me is results, right now Joe Hart is not helping our cause, I couldn't care less if we sold Given and bought bankrupt Friedel, I simply want a more experienced, less prone to errors keeper between the sticks. I honestly don't get the politics of this discussion at all.

The point is that if we hadn't of tried to play our way out , we wouldn't have conceded that goal ...... we messed up , and didn't have the ball under full control ........ it was a dangerous policy just outside our own area , and with Villa players so close by , and it backfired on us ....... Joe Hart made a very good save , but he shouldn't have been put in that position , as possession was initially ours.

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:

I can pick out one or two mistakes by every top 6 goalie this season do they get dropped? Do they fuck.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.