joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Jumanji said:
Even Sky think he's at fault for EVERY goal.

I thought he was their golden boy...

The agenda my friend, the agenda:

43339__69059255_69059254.jpg
Funny (:

Time to drop him and if he don't improve bring begovic hell even Cesar (sp) from qpr is better

ZZmaestro said:
I still rate him high, yet not world top 10, based on his one on one skills.
His main weakness has always been distance shots : positionning misstakes, half hearted movements, fumbles, and every things...

Shit, i hate it when reality slaps you in the face. His weaknesses aren't going to get sorted overtime, we defo need competition for him to
get a kick in his ass.

He got a hand to the first and second goal. Shocking for a top flight keeper to be beaten at the near post..not once but TWICE.

But what makes me more livid is how he pathetically dove when Muller was trying to control the ball. Not when Muller tried to shoot.

Thus, he gave Muller a free piss-easy tap in.

So so so depressing.

I remember when Mancio was vilified for questioning Hart's unorthodox techniques.

I'm starting to think he was right.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
But he's world class.....isn't he?

No sadly he is not. It is with regret that I agree he needs dropping. It's not only the goals he lets in but he hasn't made a save of note or saved a game for us for some time. Added to this his indecision at corners and his tendency to punch when catching is an option, thereby putting us under more pressure. Time for a change regrettably.

He's regressing terribly and it's costing us now. One of his last great games was in a fixture like this last season (Dortmund) and he earned us an undeserved point... now he helps cost us points. God knows what has happened with him, he has just lost the plot completely though.

On and on and on it goes. He's been poor for a year. He's arrogant over rated and it's time to drop him. He could of had a blinder tonight and we'd still have lost, but the fact is he didn't, he was at fault for at least two of the goals, as he was on Saturday. I've said it before and I stand by it - Liverpool, Chelsea and Stoke definitely have better keepers than we do and as things stand, even that shithouse who keeps goal for Utd looks better. Moving up to a wholly different level, Bayern's goalkeeper is a completely different class to Joe.

I really want him to be the 'real deal', but I'm afraid it has become clear that he isn't up to it when we are under the cosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.