joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple...he needs dropping to the bench with no immediate return to the team if Pantillimon does a good job.

I'm not an apologist for Hart.

But has anyone considered the fact that we had a very mean defence for the last couple of seasons which protected Hart from over exposure.

In one of the end of season DVD he himself more or less says he just sits comfortably behind his defence,and picks the ball up occasionally .

The defence as a whole is not watertight and therefore gives Joe no confidence.

It also gives me no confidence.

We look easy to beat as soon as anyone gets behind us.

Fast becoming a liability. Time for Pantilimon to get a run of games. A few poor games then yes get behind him but 10 months of consistent errors and its time for the kick up the arse.

Deadlyassasin said:

But has anyone considered the fact that we had a very mean defence for the last couple of seasons which protected Hart from over exposure.

In one of the end of season DVD he himself more or less says he just sits comfortably behind his defence,and picks the ball up occasionally .

That could be used as an argument against Hart though. The defence always protected him so he didnt have anything to do so couldn't fuck up.

I don't think Neuer would concede any of the 3 goals.

Jumanji said:
Even Sky think he's at fault for EVERY goal.

I thought he was their golden boy...

The agenda my friend, the agenda:

43339__69059255_69059254.jpg

Deadlyassasin said:

I take the point that the defence this season may not be as effective as last season (though some may say that this would give a keeper more chance to shine).

However the first goal tonight was not the result of the defence being out of position but was a long range shot that should have been saved.

Jumanji said:
Even Sky think he's at fault for EVERY goal.

I thought he was their golden boy...
Its sky and the media that is harts biggest problem, they build em up to knock em down as they have with every england keeper there has ever been, hart WAS a good keeper before being shot at and shot at by the media/brainwashers for any little mistake, the guys confidence is gone and i will be very surprised if it ever returns, he will carve out a career,but never what it could have been without the england keeper curse, see paul robinson, david seaman, ray clemence etc etc etc

Absolutely shocking.. must be over ten times now that hes been beaten at his near post. To name a few: Benzema last season, Ronaldo, Adam Johnson, 2 tonight, RVP last season! Hes just completely lost his head and looks like the Pepe Reina of 2011-2013, under no real pressure for his spot at Liverpool and once his performance level dropped he just couldnt ever get it back. Plus his kicking is an absolute abomination.

Theres a lot of top quality keepers out there that are available. Valdes at the end of the season, Casillas possibly.. but my favourite would be Begovic.

No doubt about it, we need a new keeper to put some pressure on him because he has lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.