joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
I remember when Mancio was vilified for questioning Hart's unorthodox techniques.

I'm starting to think he was right.

By all accounts Mancini wanted Begovic this Summer, looks like Bobby saw what was coming after a shocking season last year for Hart!

Casillas, Valdes, Cesar or Begovic in January or Summer please City!

manchester blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
But he's world class.....isn't he?

No sadly he is not. It is with regret that I agree he needs dropping. It's not only the goals he lets in but he hasn't made a save of note or saved a game for us for some time. Added to this his indecision at corners and his tendency to punch when catching is an option, thereby putting us under more pressure. Time for a change regrettably.

He is living off Dortmund at home.....needs dropping now. Total shite this season

Blue Haze said:
Writing is on the wall for him. Hearing that Mancini wanted to replace him, and now this season so far, his days are looking numbered.

Hope to fuck Madrid's starting keeper doesn't get injured so we can pursue Casillas in January.

Not sure Casillas is the answer. Seems to be a cause of problems hence his omission form the Real side.

How about Fraser Forster from Celtic?

sam-caddick said:
Not good enough for this level, too inconsistent to be branded world class and we need consistent world class, or at least in the games when world class needs to shine through!

I doubt he will be our number 1 come next season in my opinion.

He was never world class..

Just another vastly overated Englishman..

Ruined the game for us, had Joe not let that first one in it would've been a different game. From that point on we were always chasing and for how much possession Bayern had they never really opened us up that much.

I really like Fraser Forster, he has had stormers in the matches he has played against Barca.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Blue Haze said:
Writing is on the wall for him. Hearing that Mancini wanted to replace him, and now this season so far, his days are looking numbered.

Hope to fuck Madrid's starting keeper doesn't get injured so we can pursue Casillas in January.

Not sure Casillas is the answer. Seems to be a cause of problems hence his omission form the Real side.

How about Fraser Forster from Celtic?
Casillas isn't a trouble causer, and Fraser Forster? Fraser Forster...

yayas trusty right foot said:
sam-caddick said:
Not good enough for this level, too inconsistent to be branded world class and we need consistent world class, or at least in the games when world class needs to shine through!

I doubt he will be our number 1 come next season in my opinion.

He was never world class..

Just another vastly overated Englishman..
Protected by 2 things:

1. Our stout 2012 defence not allowing high percentage shots at Hart.

2. Teams in the premier league never test him because of our ball possession.

It's been said before: Our defence won him those golden gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.