joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
,Ribbery given free range from 25 yards is a clear chance and you have been opened up for sure
,Hart could do nothing with the 2nd goal its Muller he knows what hes doing, and the 3rd goal was Robben from 10 yards out

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
A big headed **** who needs dropping asap.fucking awful..twice beaten on near post..tosser

Unless you personally know Joe Hart, how do you know he is a " big headed **** " ???

If you do indeed know him I apologise but if your just perceiving him like I am then I think you couldn't be further from the truth.

He isn't in great form, infact he hasn't been for a while. Whilst I rate Hart I will admit his poor form is going on too long now and it is becoming a problem.

But he is an honest pro, who clearly displays how frustrated he is with himself. He is a player that looks like he cares and knows his form is an issue.

What really makes me laugh on here, is when people post comments such as " Hart needs to stop doing those shampoo adverts and concentrate on his football ".

People do realise the advert was filmed and recorded ages ago?

I get the feeling some think he re-shoots the advert on a daily basis, or they see him on TV and think, " there's Joe again poncing about in front of the mirror again, stupid twat should be concentrating on his footaball ".

Although he has played good in the past he isn't in the present got to be dropped and only brought back if Pants doesn't play well.

gaz76 said:
Jumanji said:
Even Sky think he's at fault for EVERY goal.

I thought he was their golden boy...
Its sky and the media that is harts biggest problem, they build em up to knock em down as they have with every england keeper there has ever been, hart WAS a good keeper before being shot at and shot at by the media/brainwashers for any little mistake, the guys confidence is gone and i will be very surprised if it ever returns, he will carve out a career,but never what it could have been without the england keeper curse, see paul robinson, david seaman, ray clemence etc etc etc[/quote

David Seaman, Ray Clemence 2 of the finest keepers to grace English football. you cant blame the press for Hart playing shite for a year

Armaan said:
Ruined the game for us, had Joe not let that first one in it would've been a different game. From that point on we were always chasing and for how much possession Bayern had they never really opened us up that much.

sorry, but this is rubbish, we would have been chasing Bayern's tails whatever happened, our defence is woefully short of any kind of understanding, Nas is arrogant beyond believe, Toure...well, not going there, ....when our midfield need to show their class...er, hello?

...BUT the thing is we haven't got a team, we got individuals who will shine every so often and give the appearance of being one but it aint.

we buy so many new players, splash so much cash that there's no real spirit, we change the line up so often - it's all bollocks to be honest and that is not knee jerk from this game.

Just my opinion of course

A17DRE said:
Definitely wouldn't like to see him sold but I think he could do with sitting a couple of games out. Give pants a chance and shake things up a bit to keep him on his toes
Honestly I don't think he needs kept on his toes, he'll know he's not been good enough.

I can't see what a couple of games out would achieve, either you give Pants a proper chance I.e. a long run in the team, barring disaster, or you stick with him and hope he gets it together.

-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:20 pm --

A17DRE said:
Definitely wouldn't like to see him sold but I think he could do with sitting a couple of games out. Give pants a chance and shake things up a bit to keep him on his toes
Honestly I don't think he needs kept on his toes, he'll know he's not been good enough.

I can't see what a couple of games out would achieve, either you give Pants a proper chance I.e. a long run in the team, barring disaster, or you stick with him and hope he gets it together.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:20 pm --<br /><br />
A17DRE said:

I can't see what a couple of games out would achieve, either you give Pants a proper chance I.e. a long run in the team, barring disaster, or you stick with him and hope he gets it together.

henryhoover said:
,Ribbery given free range from 25 yards is a clear chance and you have been opened up for sure
,Hart could do nothing with the 2nd goal its Muller he knows what hes doing, and the 3rd goal was Robben from 10 yards out
Hart fucked up for Muller's too.

He anticipated a first time shot and dove.

Muller did nothing but control the ball. Saw Hart's arse on the ground and tucks it home easy as shit.

Hart said a couple seasons ago he was trying to learn from Casillas to react instead of anticipate by watching Casillas DVDs.

He may have to hit the library some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.