joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
yayas trusty right foot said:
sam-caddick said:
Not good enough for this level, too inconsistent to be branded world class and we need consistent world class, or at least in the games when world class needs to shine through!

I doubt he will be our number 1 come next season in my opinion.

He was never world class..

Just another vastly overated Englishman..

Bollocks. Very short memories on here - he's had some absolutely outstanding games for city.
sadly now it seems he has really lost his form / ability at a point when he should be coming into his prime.

LoveCity said:
He's regressing terribly and it's costing us now. One of his last great games was in a fixture like this last season (Dortmund) and he earned us an undeserved point... now he helps cost us points. God knows what has happened with him, he has just lost the plot completely though.

You know something is wrong when this poster is critical of a City player.

Joe must be dropped immediately!

bored at work said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
sam-caddick said:
Not good enough for this level, too inconsistent to be branded world class and we need consistent world class, or at least in the games when world class needs to shine through!

I doubt he will be our number 1 come next season in my opinion.

He was never world class..

Just another vastly overated Englishman..

Bollocks. Very short memories on here - he's had some absolutely outstanding games for city.
sadly now it seems he has really lost his form / ability at a point when he should be coming into his prime.

When was the last one?

Was one of the few players you'd think undroppable, due to both quality and the need to have English players in an English team. Unfortunately he's looking like most English players do against top class opposition - shite.

I really would be amazed if selling Hart was seriously on the agenda though. Like I said, having English players, especially with our press, is important. Sell Hart to buy Begovic or similar, we'de be hammered for it. Every mistake they made would be amplified. Wouldn't be much fun following one of England's poster boys no matter how good you were I fear.

It's like he's lost his mojo. When he came back from Brum he commanded his area, was always vocal, he hardly ever let us down at all for two whole seasons. His confidence and concentration have gone to pot.

At this level, unfortunately, we can't accept this and he has to improve!

I think he'll stay first choice for the season, but he'll have to improve significantly if he wants to keep it that way.

Everyone can have a bad patch (I remember Cech went through a tough time a few seasons ago), but when it starts to extend to being seasons long you have to question his position, especially with Valdez available this Summer.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Blue Haze said:
Writing is on the wall for him. Hearing that Mancini wanted to replace him, and now this season so far, his days are looking numbered.

Hope to fuck Madrid's starting keeper doesn't get injured so we can pursue Casillas in January.

Not sure Casillas is the answer. Seems to be a cause of problems hence his omission form the Real side.

How about Fraser Forster from Celtic?
Casillas isn't a trouble causer, and Fraser Forster? Fraser Forster...

Casillas isn't getting a game for Real. Why? Two managers, consecutively, have dropped him. Why?

Who would you recommend?

Definitely wouldn't like to see him sold but I think he could do with sitting a couple of games out. Give pants a chance and shake things up a bit to keep him on his toes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.