joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
He got a hand to the first and second goal. Shocking for a top flight keeper to be beaten at the near post..not once but TWICE.

But what makes me more livid is how he pathetically dove when Muller was trying to control the ball. Not when Muller tried to shoot.

Thus, he gave Muller a free piss-easy tap in.

So so so depressing.

Hart's always been suspect in the bottom corners, particularly to his right. Teams have noticed this and shoot more to these places. It's also one of Panty's strengths. Joe is in poor form and we need to take him out of the firing line for a month whilst he works on the areas where his weaknesses have been shown up. No way does he take any blame for the second goal.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bored at work said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
He was never world class..

Just another vastly overated Englishman..

Bollocks. Very short memories on here - he's had some absolutely outstanding games for city.
sadly now it seems he has really lost his form / ability at a point when he should be coming into his prime.

When was the last one?

Search Joe hart 10/11 on youtube

Wretched Vengeance said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Not sure Casillas is the answer. Seems to be a cause of problems hence his omission form the Real side.

How about Fraser Forster from Celtic?
Casillas isn't a trouble causer, and Fraser Forster? Fraser Forster...

Casillas isn't getting a game for Real. Why? Two managers, consecutively, have dropped him. Why?

Who would you recommend?

Mourinho dropped him because he didn't like him, shows how petty he is and Ancellotti hasn't started him because he got injured against Galatasaray.

I'd have any of Valdes, Casillas, possibly Courtois in the summer.

Needs to be dropped. Two howlers today and the second 1 on 1 which he maybe could have done better on. I fear the worst against an in-form attack minded Everton side if Joe remains between the sticks the way he's performing atm.

I feel sorry for hart. He's having a poor season, yep ill admit that, but he's been consistently the best keeper in the league for 3 years maybe even 4 if you count the season at Birmingham.
The pressure on him at the minute must be getting to him, every single thing he does wrong gets blown up in the media, which is also now creeping into city fans laying into him. Give the lad a break. We know how good he can be so why can't we support him. Pants isn't half the keeper joe is. Can't see this post being took very well after tonight but some city fans forget how good Joe can be.

Jumanji said:
Hart said a couple seasons ago he was trying to learn from Casillas to react instead of anticipate by watching Casillas DVDs.
Interesting. I would have thought the main key was to read body language. If a tennis player were to react rather than anticipate, they wouldn't get very far.

another generation said:
Jumanji said:
Hart said a couple seasons ago he was trying to learn from Casillas to react instead of anticipate by watching Casillas DVDs.
Interesting. I would have thought the main key was to read body language. If a tennis player were to react rather than anticipate, they wouldn't get very far.
Yup.

Hart also said anticipation works in the premier league but it isn't ideal.

I'll try to find the quotes.

Carver said:
No way does he take any blame for the second goal.

Felt for him tonight - he looked lost after the second goal.

That one you have to point the finger at Clichy, no doubt (clueless), but Hart's lack of confidence also played a part - he started to charge out again a la Villa's winner and then thought better of it. Ended up looking a bit like Bez. Maybe if he'd gone with his instincts it might have gone better, but we'll never know.

His head has gone and he needs a break. Maybe give him one last chance against Everton as he showed signs of recovery at 3-0 with a couple of smart saves?

Hart's form is concerning and I wouldn't be surprised if Pantilimon starts against Everton. This might not be a popular decision but it might be wise to have look around for a top class keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.