joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year big Joe was the reason we weren't embarrassed against borussia with a world class display he was shire tonight but he will know that himself leave the manager to decide what to do that's what he's paid for

Carver said:
Jumanji said:
He got a hand to the first and second goal. Shocking for a top flight keeper to be beaten at the near post..not once but TWICE.

But what makes me more livid is how he pathetically dove when Muller was trying to control the ball. Not when Muller tried to shoot.

Thus, he gave Muller a free piss-easy tap in.

So so so depressing.

Hart's always been suspect in the bottom corners, particularly to his right. Teams have noticed this and shoot more to these places. It's also one of Panty's strengths. Joe is in poor form and we need to take him out of the firing line for a month whilst he works on the areas where his weaknesses have been shown up. No way does he take any blame for the second goal.
He does take blame for the second goal because of how he dealt with it. Also to blame is Clichy.

That said, any time you are 1 on 1 with the keeper you should score.

It's going to be a tough few weeks for Joe whatever happens. There's a lot of scrutiny on him at the moment and tonight's performance is only going to see him come under more. He has to show he's mentally strong and come out the other side of this dip stronger and better otherwise it could become a monkey on his back and damage him further.
My worry is the joe hart of two seasons ago would come through this test with ease whilst the one right now, I'm not as convinced.
Personally I hope he does because there's still a top goalkeeper in there somewhere and although he's been getting stick recently for over confidence and off the field stuff I think he comes across ok and doesn't deserve half the grief he gets for it.

Lomas has a lob on said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
A big headed **** who needs dropping asap.fucking awful..twice beaten on near post..tosser

Unless you personally know Joe Hart, how do you know he is a " big headed **** " ???

If you do indeed know him I apologise but if your just perceiving him like I am then I think you couldn't be further from the truth.

He isn't in great form, infact he hasn't been for a while. Whilst I rate Hart I will admit his poor form is going on too long now and it is becoming a problem.

But he is an honest pro, who clearly displays how frustrated he is with himself. He is a player that looks like he cares and knows his form is an issue.

What really makes me laugh on here, is when people post comments such as " Hart needs to stop doing those shampoo adverts and concentrate on his football ".

People do realise the advert was filmed and recorded ages ago?

I get the feeling some think he re-shoots the advert on a daily basis, or they see him on TV and think, " there's Joe again poncing about in front of the mirror again, stupid twat should be concentrating on his footaball ".

The advert isn't the main issue. It is Joe's form - as we know.

However, it wasn't much fun getting up the day after the Villa game and turning on the TV to see Joe in a new Head and Shoulders advert. At least I hadn't seen this one before.

A lot of people had spent good money to support the lads at Villabut £100k a week isn't enough for some. Joe should do the decent thing and give the latest advert money to charity. Maybe it could pay for everyone's ticket going to Newcastle away in the cup.

Jumanji said:
Carver said:
Jumanji said:
He got a hand to the first and second goal. Shocking for a top flight keeper to be beaten at the near post..not once but TWICE.

But what makes me more livid is how he pathetically dove when Muller was trying to control the ball. Not when Muller tried to shoot.

Thus, he gave Muller a free piss-easy tap in.

So so so depressing.

Hart's always been suspect in the bottom corners, particularly to his right. Teams have noticed this and shoot more to these places. It's also one of Panty's strengths. Joe is in poor form and we need to take him out of the firing line for a month whilst he works on the areas where his weaknesses have been shown up. No way does he take any blame for the second goal.
He does take blame for the second goal because of how he dealt with it. Also to blame is Clichy.

So he doesn't take blame for the second goal.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Casillas isn't a trouble causer, and Fraser Forster? Fraser Forster...

Casillas isn't getting a game for Real. Why? Two managers, consecutively, have dropped him. Why?

Who would you recommend?

Mourinho dropped him because he didn't like him, shows how petty he is and Ancellotti hasn't started him because he got injured against Galatasaray.

I'd have any of Valdes, Casillas, possibly Courtois in the summer.

Mourinho had to replace him when he broke his finger last season, Lopez came in and did a fine job and Iker never regained his place.

I wouldn't have Valdes or Casillas, but Courtois on the other hand - yes! But I think Chelsea may have something to say about that.

Letting the first goal in killed it for us tonight! Hart has won us plenty of points since Mancini put him in. Sadly he is in poor form and costing us points and its gone on to long. Will he drop him for Saturday? I would stick with him but its time he sorted this crap out and start winning us games

Manchester_lalala said:
Jumanji said:
Carver said:

So he doesn't take blame for the second goal.
What did he do right for the 2nd goal?

Hart anticipated instead of reacting. And that gave Muller a free goal.

Even Hart has said he is trying to change that in his game by watching Casillas DVDs. Like my teacher used to say, putting the book under your pillow isn't going to input the information.

Joe has definitely been making some shocking errors of late and I do believe he needs to sit on the bench for a little while. I think Pants needs a chance and Joe needs a rest. Having said that I support Joe, he IS a good keeper, he's just having a bad time of it. I hope he comes through it because I want to him succeed. Of course it's not up to me, it's up to Pelligrini. If it were my decision I definitely wouldn't have him start for the next couple of matches. There are a bunch of reasons that could be causing Joe's current issues with form, but I don't think getting so much backlash and lack of support will help. Of course it's frustrating to see him fuck up. But I think it's important for people to stick by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.