joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala said:
I feel sorry for hart. He's having a poor season, yep ill admit that, but he's been consistently the best keeper in the league for 3 years maybe even 4 if you count the season at Birmingham.
The pressure on him at the minute must be getting to him, every single thing he does wrong gets blown up in the media, which is also now creeping into city fans laying into him. Give the lad a break. We know how good he can be so why can't we support him. Pants isn't half the keeper joe is. Can't see this post being took very well after tonight but some city fans forget how good Joe can be.

He hasn't been the most consistent for 3-4 years!

He has been dire since we played Dorymund at home!

De Gea was twice the player Joe was last season, as was Begovic and even Cesar at times!

Jumanji said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Jumanji said:
He does take blame for the second goal because of how he dealt with it. Also to blame is Clichy.

That said, any time you are 1 on 1 with the keeper you should score.

So he doesn't take blame for the second goal.
What did he do right for the 2nd goal?

Hart anticipated instead of reacting. And that gave Muller a free goal.

Even Hart has said he is trying to change that in his game by watching Casillas DVDs. Like my teacher used to say, putting the book under your pillow isn't going to input the information.

What did he do wrong? You said you should score 1v1's, there's to much a keeper can do when a player goes round them. This is what I was trying to get at in my post a minute ago. City fans are even blaming him for goals like this when it wasn't his fault. But yeah, should of done better on the first and third goals, but he's not the only one to blame on a proper shit night, they should of and could of put 10 past us.

Raggi01 said:
Pants must come in now but we all know he probably wont.
That Muller goal reminded of a situation where Pants was similarly in against Mata in the FA Cup and he dealt with that situation brilliantly.

Now you mention it, Spot on.
If there is ever going to be a time Pants is going to get a chance it has to be now.

Tim of the Oak said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
A big headed **** who needs dropping asap.fucking awful..twice beaten on near post..tosser

Unless you personally know Joe Hart, how do you know he is a " big headed **** " ???

If you do indeed know him I apologise but if your just perceiving him like I am then I think you couldn't be further from the truth.

He isn't in great form, infact he hasn't been for a while. Whilst I rate Hart I will admit his poor form is going on too long now and it is becoming a problem.

But he is an honest pro, who clearly displays how frustrated he is with himself. He is a player that looks like he cares and knows his form is an issue.

What really makes me laugh on here, is when people post comments such as " Hart needs to stop doing those shampoo adverts and concentrate on his football ".

People do realise the advert was filmed and recorded ages ago?

I get the feeling some think he re-shoots the advert on a daily basis, or they see him on TV and think, " there's Joe again poncing about in front of the mirror again, stupid twat should be concentrating on his footaball ".

The advert isn't the main issue. It is Joe's form - as we know.

However, it wasn't much fun getting up the day after the Villa game and turning on the TV to see Joe in a new Head and Shoulders advert. At least I hadn't seen this one before.

A lot of people had spent good money to support the lads at Villabut £100k a week isn't enough for some. Joe should do the decent thing and give the latest advert money to charity. Maybe it could pay for everyone's ticket going to Newcastle away in the cup.

Shut up with this advert shite. Hart was bad tonight but don't blame the TV. On Sunday Lukaku won't be more confident because the opposition keeper represents head and shoulders. I've already told you this.

Team needs geeing up not putting down

First thing I'd say is Joe, you're in my team on Saturday

And I'd be saying to the team, I want a lot more. Don't shrink in these games. It's time Edin to put yourself on the line, or ship out. And it's time to start putting a winning run together so we can guarantee that we're in the Champions League again next season.

Big call to be made on joe by the manager. Will dropping him destroy his confidence even further or will it gee him up?

Hard to say without knowing hart intimately. But what I do know is that the lad is committed and intelligent.

I've seen English keepers dropped after a run of poor form who never come back properly. It's not that uncommon. I really wouldn't want that to happen.

ManCitizens. said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Unless you personally know Joe Hart, how do you know he is a " big headed **** " ???

If you do indeed know him I apologise but if your just perceiving him like I am then I think you couldn't be further from the truth.

He isn't in great form, infact he hasn't been for a while. Whilst I rate Hart I will admit his poor form is going on too long now and it is becoming a problem.

But he is an honest pro, who clearly displays how frustrated he is with himself. He is a player that looks like he cares and knows his form is an issue.

What really makes me laugh on here, is when people post comments such as " Hart needs to stop doing those shampoo adverts and concentrate on his football ".

People do realise the advert was filmed and recorded ages ago?

I get the feeling some think he re-shoots the advert on a daily basis, or they see him on TV and think, " there's Joe again poncing about in front of the mirror again, stupid twat should be concentrating on his footaball ".

However, it wasn't much fun getting up the day after the Villa game and turning on the TV to see Joe in a new Head and Shoulders advert. At least I hadn't seen this one before.

A lot of people had spent good money to support the lads at Villabut £100k a week isn't enough for some. Joe should do the decent thing and give the latest advert money to charity. Maybe it could pay for everyone's ticket going to Newcastle away in the cup.

Shut up with this advert shite. Hart was bad tonight but don't blame the TV. On Sunday Lukaku won't be mohre confident because the opposition keeper represents head and shoulders. I've already told you this.

I don't know which advert Pants features in? If Joe plays good luck to him but he needs to be rested, purely on form.

Tim of the Oak said:
ManCitizens. said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Shut up with this advert shite. Hart was bad tonight but don't blame the TV. On Sunday Lukaku won't be mohre confident because the opposition keeper represents head and shoulders. I've already told you this.

I don't know which advert Pants features in? If Joe plays good luck to him but he needs to be rested, purely on form.

I don't know what trophies Pants has won? I agree Hart is playing badly but your one man campaign against making money and TV adverts is laughable.

I have been Joes biggest critic over the years and fuck me he had a shocker. The first goal was a howler and to get beaten by Robben on the near post is a major concern. All goals were avoidable tonight. THe defending at times was shocking. 3 goals from 3 mistakes. Wrong tatics from Pelli. Over defence is a shambles while over the years under Mancini we had 1 of the strongest defences in the league. Clichy not tracking the run was terrible. We were over ran by a amazing team tonight but 3 mistakes cost us. Hart I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Look a the Stoke game recently and he was the one who won us a point. He needs to stay focused longer. We know he has everything needed to be a top class keeper he now needs to show it again,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.