joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not slightly turn this on it's head for a moment and say the defence were absolutely woeful, especially for the 2nd goal and the 3rd goal giving Robben that much space to get into the box.

Just seen Robbens goal again.

Fernandinho, you fuckin what?????

Super David Silva 21 said:
I really really don't know what to do with Hart, i wouldn't drop him i'd stick by him yet i also think we should give Costel a run and let Joe out of the limelight.

Then again 2 big England games coming up too, i've seen numerous Goalkeepers over the past 4-5 years come and go due to shaky performances.

This is Joes biggest challenge yet.

Come on Joe stand up stay strong as your head and shoulders above the rest.

How do I put this .... f*ck England! Although I think people are criticising JH too harshly, and he will get back to top form eventually, I do think he needs some time away, and Pants is a decent keeper.

willy eckerslike said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I really really don't know what to do with Hart, i wouldn't drop him i'd stick by him yet i also think we should give Costel a run and let Joe out of the limelight.

Then again 2 big England games coming up too, i've seen numerous Goalkeepers over the past 4-5 years come and go due to shaky performances.

This is Joes biggest challenge yet.

Come on Joe stand up stay strong as your head and shoulders above the rest.

How do I put this .... f*ck England! Although I think people are criticising JH too harshly, and he will get back to top form eventually, I do think he needs some time away, and Pants is a decent keeper.

I'm usually with the Fuck England camp but they are bigger games in the sense of a majority of England games i've seen this year.

henryhoover said:
city got owned in every part of the pitch but you want to slag Hart,
Hart is on the end of everything else that went wrong,not the reason for it

1) he was outstandingly bad last nigh
2) he's been in a poor form for sometime now
3) his body language said it all yesterday. Even when at the line ups he was - head down, shoulders downs no confidence. Look at Neuer. He is confidence personified. You look at him and must think. OMG it will take something special for me to score against him.

Time for him to sit on the bench for a long, long time. We need a decent keeper fast.

BillyShears said:
Personally I think in a way if it isn't time to drop him now, I'm not sure there ever will be a time.
I agree.

I almost feel like if he isn't dropped, the managers statement that form will dictate the team will come into question.

Whether the dropping will help him is a different question. I am slightly apprehensive, I must admit. My keeper is the last player I want with a lot on his mind and over thinking what should be second nature by now. If he comes back worse after being dropped, don't be surprised.

Little doubt Hart isn't in the best form and in the last year has dropped some horrible clangers. However last night wasn't one of them, he was just plain unlucky. Problem is the media want to debate every goal he lets in so the slightest hint of could have done better is gleefully leapt on. The full backs take the brunt of the blame for the first Richards was right by Ribery then drops back giving him the time and space. 2nd Clichy is ball watching and 3rd ok Fernandinho loses the ball but Clichy has bombed down the wing leaving no one close to the left back area. But because neither full back was called Kolarov their roles aren't really being questioned.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Didsbury Dave said:
slick said:
It doesn't matter because any decision has to be what's best for the club and not the player.
If by dropping Joe it destroys his confidence then it shows he doesn't have what it takes to move to the next level, Joe's not a kid he's been on the block a while now.
Plus his confdence looks shot already if you ask me, it might do him a favour.
I agree the decision has to be in the interests of the club, but what I'm saying is that the long-term impact of giving joe a short,sharp,shock so to speak, might not be in the club's best interests.

He hasn't become a bad keeper overnight but, as is common with young goalies, his confidence is shot.

Fair play for defending him, but I just cannot agree. You're right, he hasn't become a bad keeper overnight; more so over the last 12 months I would suggest.

The interest's of the club? Or the interests of Joe Hart? Long term/short term -either way, his head seems to have gone, and right now someone else deserves their chance. Step forward Costel.
I'm not just blindly defending him, mate. I said earlier that we are at the 'big call' stage for the manager because dropping him is certainly justifiable.

I don't know what the right thing to do is. I can see arguments both ways. And I think pantillimon is a good keeper too.

My gut feel is he will get dropped.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Little doubt Hart isn't in the best form and in the last year has dropped some horrible clangers. However last night wasn't one of them, he was just plain unlucky. Problem is the media want to debate every goal he lets in so the slightest hint of could have done better is gleefully leapt on. The full backs take the brunt of the blame for the first Richards was right by Ribery then drops back giving him the time and space. 2nd Clichy is ball watching and 3rd ok Fernandinho loses the ball but Clichy has bombed down the wing leaving no one close to the left back area. But because neither full back was called Kolarov their roles aren't really being questioned.

we couldn't fathom how our player of the season was left out last night and Micah's positioning, tactical naivety and rashness was all too evident, he was outclassed.

The more I see of Clichy the more I see why Arsenal were happy to let him go for £7m, we're quickly ending up with 2 squad left backs instead of a first and second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.