joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
from another place

Burt said:
A pal of mine works on the doors and knows shedloads of the lads on the circuit and he tells me that it is apparently quite common knowledge behind the scenes that Joe has been drinking far too much booze for quite some time. Makes sense when you see how his performances have dropped in the last year or so.....Pellers needs to stamp his authority quickly or he will be undermined.

anyone else heard about this?

Been gradually making more and more mistakes so its time to act Strange that Pantilimon was persuaded to stay, was to ensure that he was here if Hart fluffed his last chance?

Be counter productive to drop him now play panty in the cup game and if he plays well pick him for the league game

kramer said:
Been gradually making more and more mistakes so its time to act Strange that Pantilimon was persuaded to stay, was to ensure that he was here if Hart fluffed his last chance?
I dont think it was persuaded to stay he said he wanted to leave and then obviously either the club or him himself never received a good enough offer

George Hannah said:
from another place

Burt said:
A pal of mine works on the doors and knows shedloads of the lads on the circuit and he tells me that it is apparently quite common knowledge behind the scenes that Joe has been drinking far too much booze for quite some time. Makes sense when you see how his performances have dropped in the last year or so.....Pellers needs to stamp his authority quickly or he will be undermined.

anyone else heard about this?

If it's true then it's reminiscent of Nicky Weaver being led astray by the bright lights of Manchester. But I'd take this with a pinch of salt personally...

the manager needs to tell Pantilimon he will be first choice till the new year and hart that he will only be playing in the league cup games if Pantilimon doesn't step up we then have the transfer window to get someone else in

we can not drop hart for just a couple of games Pantilimon needs a decent run in the side Hart gas had his chance and he has blown it big time

I think some posters on here have forgotten that they support Manchester City and not Joe Hart he has had too many poor games to justify his choice as City number one imho

we cannot afford to throw any more games because of misguided loyalty to an woefully out of form keeper

The manager needs to man up and make the call a few months on the bench will either make or break Hart but I don't think Panrtillimon will let us down<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:28 am --<br /><br />the manager needs to tell Pantilimon he will be first choice till the new year and hart that he will only be playing in the league cup games if Pantilimon doesn't step up we then have the transfer window to get someone else in

we can not drop hart for just a couple of games Pantilimon needs a decent run in the side Hart gas had his chance and he has blown it big time

I think some posters on here have forgotten that they support Manchester City and not Joe Hart he has had too many poor games to justify his choice as City number one imho

we cannot afford to throw any more games because of misguided loyalty to an woefully out of form keeper

The manager needs to man up and make the call a few months on the bench will either make or break Hart but I don't think Panrtillimon will let us down

Hart has had an overall dreadful 2013 , before this year he was class. I think it's best Pantilimon plays on Saturday and Forster gets his England chance next week, it will give Hart a lot to think about and maybe bring him down to Earth.

It's not them shampoo adverts, he doesn't stand thinking about his hair (although it could be argued he did last night), he's just having a bad time. I think dropping him will do him good, Pelle should switch between keepers and play the one he has the most confidence in that week. Hart just needs to get this year over and start fresh.

He should watch videos of himself since January, not try and copy Casillas, Buffon etc. After watching replays of his mistakes, him, Pellegrini and the goalkeeping coach should work out how he's going to get back to normal, back to the Joe Hart of 2008-12. If he can't them i'm afraid he'll have to move on, as much as we love him, we need to do whats best for the club, even if thats means having to buy Begovic, Forster etc.

Pantilimon in for the everton game , tell the media joe has an injury , tell them anything , his grandmother has died whatever , but he needs time to get back to basics and rebuild his confidence. But Clichy was the main culprit last night , diabolical defending , for 2nd and 3rd goals , would play zabs at left back for the meantime and promote a left back from the eds team for cup games . Clichy and Kolarov have had their chances time to get rid.

waspish said:
Be counter productive to drop him now play panty in the cup game and if he plays well pick him for the league game

This ......... and a change of training methods to get him more focused . His thinking and decision making and reaction to situations is woeful at the present ,any other keeper would of been benched weeks ago . He looks like a zombie .

A clean sheet this week will be a good starting point .

Mancini criticizing him in public last year did not have the desired effect , actions speak better than words

Sigh said:
$T2eC16VHJIQE9qUHtHjcBQU12mf2ug~~60_35.JPG

BAZINGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.