joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
Some of the hysteria on here is embarrassing.

Get your tampax in or grow a pair.

Maybe there was a downside to the takeover........
All the rags that came with it.

I recall a period in Ryan Giggs career when he was struggling badly for form. Many united fans wanted him gone. He recaptured it and the rest is history.

I believe this is the case with Joe. There is no question he is currently struggling but I think he will come good again.

Whether he gets the opportunity is another matter.

pudge said:
BlueTG said:
Dirty Harry said:
Yep , you've pretty much hit the nail on the head for me mate, all you needed to add was that he's a cocky, arrogant swaggering little prick these days.
Is it the way he runs? The way he walks? How he talks? How he kicks the football?

Everyone says he is arrogant, what evidence do they have for this. Or is it just a drop in form and everyone is looking to berate him.
Calling Joe "arrogant" or "cocky" is just the cool, trendy thing to say these days.

Me, trying to be cool, trendy ?

No not at all, and it has nothing to do with today or his goalkeeping, I'll say it as I see him (and have seen him when out and about) and, I've said it for a while now, he's gotten too big for his boots, 'swaggering' around like he's some kind of diva superstar, too good to acknowledge the fan on the street (more so than most of them), that's why I say he's a cocky, arrogant, swaggering little prick.

[quote="Luke_mcfc"]I recall a period in Ryan Giggs career when he was struggling badly for form. Many united fans wanted him gone. He recaptured it and the rest is history.

I believe this is the case with Joe. There is no question he is currently struggling but I think he will come good again.

Whether he gets the opportunity is another matter.[/quote]

Rag alert...

Lavinda Past said:
[quote="Luke_mcfc"]I recall a period in Ryan Giggs career when he was struggling badly for form. Many united fans wanted him gone. He recaptured it and the rest is history.

Whether he gets the opportunity is another matter.

Rag alert...[/quote]
Tongue in cheek I hope, it's common knowledge among many groups of supporters this happened apart from the vermin themselves who 'rewrite history' and it never happened..

Stoned Rose said:
Far to error prone these days to be considered a keeper who will win/save us the league.

Time for a long rest for the kid IMHO.
Finally, someone who didn't take to personal insults whilst giving a footballing opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.