joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Harry said:
pudge said:
BlueTG said:
Is it the way he runs? The way he walks? How he talks? How he kicks the football?

Everyone says he is arrogant, what evidence do they have for this. Or is it just a drop in form and everyone is looking to berate him.
Calling Joe "arrogant" or "cocky" is just the cool, trendy thing to say these days.

Me, trying to be cool, trendy ?

No not at all, and it has nothing to do with today or his goalkeeping, I'll say it as I see him (and have seen him when out and about) and, I've said it for a while now, he's gotten too big for his boots, 'swaggering' around like he's some kind of diva superstar, too good to acknowledge the fan on the street (more so than most of them), that's why I say he's a cocky, arrogant, swaggering little prick.
So it is how he walks?

Luke_mcfc said:
I believe this is the case with Joe. There is no question he is currently struggling but I think he will come good again.

Whether he gets the opportunity is another matter.
And if he can't respond to a bit of competition in goal, then he was never going to come good again. I would definitely buy a really good keeper in January. It's win-win. It will either spur Joe on to the level we all know he's capable of, or it won't, and we'll have a really good keeper anyway. Obviously I'd rather see Joe back to his best.

But there's a long list of English goalkeepers who had very promising starts to their careers, only to become error prone a couple of seasons later. I remember how good Paul Robinson was when he first appeared.

Dirty Harry said:
pudge said:
BlueTG said:
Is it the way he runs? The way he walks? How he talks? How he kicks the football?

Everyone says he is arrogant, what evidence do they have for this. Or is it just a drop in form and everyone is looking to berate him.
Calling Joe "arrogant" or "cocky" is just the cool, trendy thing to say these days.

No not at all, and it has nothing to do with today or his goalkeeping, I'll say it as I see him (and have seen him when out and about) and, I've said it for a while now, he's gotten too big for his boots, 'swaggering' around like he's some kind of diva superstar, too good to acknowledge the fan on the street (more so than most of them), that's why I say he's a cocky, arrogant, swaggering little prick.
I have to agree even in all the inside city online shows he always looks miserable when he signs an autograph for a fan while the rest of the players show kindness and smile in pictures with fans joe keeps a straight miserable face like he wants to run away

pudge said:
Dirty Harry said:
pudge said:

So it is how he walks?

His whole demeanour, how he conducts himself in general, on the field and off it.

I'm With Stupid said:
Luke_mcfc said:
I believe this is the case with Joe. There is no question he is currently struggling but I think he will come good again.

And if he can't respond to a bit of competition in goal, then he was never going to come good again. I would definitely buy a really good keeper in January. It's win-win. It will either spur Joe on to the level we all know he's capable of, or it won't, and we'll have a really good keeper anyway. Obviously I'd rather see Joe back to his best.

But there's a long list of English goalkeepers who had very promising starts to their careers, only to become error prone a couple of seasons later. I remember how good Paul Robinson was when he first appeared.

Richard wright, scot Carson, the blond kid who played for arsenal after seaman, nicky weaver - a lot of keepers peak early. Joe has been average at best for a good while. I just don't see him making the kind of saves that The lad at Liverpool or stoke or dare I say de gea is making.

Can't believe Nastasic is escaping criticism here. What the fuck was he doing, you don't head it back blind. That late in such a crucial game, if you don't get chance to look where your keeper is then you put it in row Z , end of story.

Hart also to blame, no business coming out, school boy stuff from the pair of them, not just Hart.

+ Nastasic also cost us the 3rd goal away at Villa with school boy defending. Good player but not all that he's hyped up to be IMO.

Luke_mcfc said:
I recall a period in Ryan Giggs career when he was struggling badly for form. Many united fans wanted him gone. He recaptured it and the rest is history.

Hope yer right, L. Remember Big Joe Corrigan making a balls o' things a time or two. Wonder if it's just when we have goalkeepers called Joe. Oh for a Bert or a Harry!

Where is Joe Hart's press conference today? Or his post game one?

Because he sure as hell wants to stand in front of the camera acting all important every other week.

Sick of him. He made one good save on Wed and was back up his own arse before he could land in Manchester. Guy is a train wreck and needs taking down a peg or two.

Dirty Harry said:
pudge said:
Dirty Harry said:

So it is how he walks?

His whole demeanour, how he conducts himself in general, on the field and off it.

I've met him a couple of times. Very humble and polite on both occasions.

Jealousy isn't an endearing trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.