joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcon said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Where is Joe Hart's press conference today? Or his post game one?

Because he sure as hell wants to stand in front of the camera acting all important every other week.

Sick of him. He made one good save on Wed and was back up his own arse before he could land in Manchester. Guy is a train wreck and needs taking down a peg or two.

How do you figure that?

His lack of concentration for one...

Thenumber1blue said:
MCFC97 said:
ox-blue said:
It wasnt his fault
+1
It was his fault ,if he had stayed on his line like he normally does,there was no danger.He is completely to blame,don't try and be different.
Correct.. His decision making has gone to pot,small things like defenders beckoning him to collect the ball when no real danger,then them having to instead hoof it out of play or upfield..may not seem important but if he's unsure how does that make the four defenders infront of him feel like.....

Looks like a guy who knows he's dropped another big bollocks!

article-2477820-1906660700000578-650_306x423.jpg

I think we're just going to have to get behind him (which I'm sure we will do). Definetly needs replacing but I doubt Pants would be a better option until Janruary

why do posters presume hart is cocky and arrogant , he appears to be a level headed bloke who is as gutted as our supporters when he makes a cock-up , if anything joe is now lacking in confidence . Hes made a few extra bob making shampoo adverts and now hes the biggest tw*t that ever played for us , get a grip.

cityisOURS said:
I think we're just going to have to get behind him (which I'm sure we will do). Definetly needs replacing but I doubt Pants would be a better option until Janruary

When has Pants had a bad performance? Very under rated.

wish the plastics on the forum would fuck off. Joe is the best keeper we have had in a long time. This happened a few seasons back and everyone blamed kolo. it happens now when he is a whipping boy for the cunts out there and we blame joe.. get a fucking grip.

gmckennasell said:
why do posters presume hart is cocky and arrogant , he appears to be a level headed bloke who is as gutted as our supporters when he makes a cock-up , if anything joe is now lacking in confidence . Hes made a few extra bob making shampoo adverts and now hes the biggest tw*t that ever played for us , get a grip.
And now you will be vindicated for defending him

Thaksinssoldier said:
Barcon said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Where is Joe Hart's press conference today? Or his post game one?

Because he sure as hell wants to stand in front of the camera acting all important every other week.

Sick of him. He made one good save on Wed and was back up his own arse before he could land in Manchester. Guy is a train wreck and needs taking down a peg or two.

How do you figure that?

His lack of concentration for one...

No mate, I asked how you figure he's up his own arse.

Davs 19 said:
Dirty Harry said:
Davs 19 said:
I've met him a couple of times. Very humble and polite on both occasions.

Jealousy isn't an endearing trait.

Jealousy, get a fuckin grip .

As meaningful as your personal criticism of Hart....May I suggest that it's you that needs to 'get a fuckin grip'.. Criticize the guy as player, but as a bloke ? You don't know him mate so it's a load of uninformed bollocks

what the fuck are you on about now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.