joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
Captain Oats said:
wish the plastics on the forum would fuck off. Joe is the best keeper we have had in a long time. This happened a few seasons back and everyone blamed kolo. it happens now when he is a whipping boy for the ***** out there and we blame joe.. get a fucking grip.

Plastic for criticising a player? You're having a laugh.
Some aren't criticising, they are just outright slagging him off.
I can understand constructive criticism, I believe there are two ways to see this mistake and either way it will divide opinion. All I have tried to do is add a little objectivity and get at those who are just calling him a ****.

Barcon said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Barcon said:
How do you figure that?

His lack of concentration for one...

No mate, I asked how you figure he's up his own arse.

I think it was the Villa game where he did the exact same thing? Check out Inside City from the same week. He's poncing around on a fashion catwalk right before the big game, hours before making a mess of a game.Not just there to oblige Lescott, but all over it. The Head & Shoulders commericals, the photos of him off on the piss with Rooney trying to celeb it up, the jumping on interviews any chance he gets to voice his opinion on other players performances... your gonna try tell me football is his priority this year? He's been completely up his arse and football has slid as a result. Rumours are that he caused the revolt that led to Mancini's sacking when he went over Bobby's head and demanded he played in the FA Cup final, which we subsequently lost due to the team being somewhere else that day.
I've also heard from someone within the club that he was uncoachable.

Lost the run of himself.

Captain Oats said:
wish the plastics on the forum would fuck off. Joe is the best keeper we have had in a long time. This happened a few seasons back and everyone blamed kolo. it happens now when he is a whipping boy for the ***** out there and we blame joe.. get a fucking grip.
How is joe not to blame for tonight?

MCFC97 said:
cookster said:
Looks like a guy who knows he's dropped another big bollocks!

article-2477820-1906660700000578-650_306x423.jpg
Looks like a guy who really needs his supporters to get behind him to help him through these bad patches. I don't want him to leave.
This..everyone of us want joe back to his best,his confidence is shot atm,but you can bet the fcuking media will be hanging him out to dry,they will want a whipping boy and for them joe possibly fits the bill...

Thaksinssoldier said:
Barcon said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
His lack of concentration for one...

No mate, I asked how you figure he's up his own arse.

I think it was the Villa game where he did the exact same thing? Check out Inside City from the same week. He's poncing around on a fashion catwalk right before the big game, hours before making a mess of a game.Not just there to oblige Lescott, but all over it. The Head & Shoulders commericals, the photos of him off on the piss with Rooney trying to celeb it up, the jumping on interviews any chance he gets to voice his opinion on other players performances... your gonna try tell me football is his priority this year? He's been completely up his arse and football has slid as a result. Rumours are that he caused the revolt that led to Mancini's sacking when he went over Bobby's head and demanded he played in the FA Cup final, which we subsequently lost due to the team being somewhere else that day.
I've also heard from someone within the club that he was uncoachable.

Lost the run of himself.

how does that make him as a person arrogant ??? so what if he does other things like modelling, im sure i remember aguero doing similar things yet he isnt called arrogant. Most players have other things outside of footy,. rumours are rumours and all things you quoted- you havent an idea if they are actually true or not.

Unless you personally know him or can read his thoughts how can judge him and say he is arrogant. We may aswell call every footy players whos in an advert, likes a drink or gives his own view in interviews arrogant, cos messi, ronaldo, kompany and aguero are all arrogant then aswell.

deano ou812 said:
MCFC97 said:
cookster said:
Looks like a guy who knows he's dropped another big bollocks!

article-2477820-1906660700000578-650_306x423.jpg
Looks like a guy who really needs his supporters to get behind him to help him through these bad patches. I don't want him to leave.
This..everyone of us want joe back to his best,his confidence is shot atm,but you can bet the fcuking media will be hanging him out to dry,they will want a whipping boy and for them joe possibly fits the bill...

Thats ridiculous trying to blame the media. If anything they fawn over England internationals and turn blind eyes on a lot of their weaknesses. If they go after Joe, he's probably done something to warrant it with them. If they go after an England international, there's generally backstory.

Davs 19 said:
Dirty Harry said:
Davs 19 said:
As meaningful as your personal criticism of Hart....May I suggest that it's you that needs to 'get a fuckin grip'.. Criticize the guy as player, but as a bloke ? You don't know him mate so it's a load of uninformed bollocks

what the fuck are you on about now ?

Me, trying to be cool, trendy ?

No not at all, and it has nothing to do with today or his goalkeeping, I'll say it as I see him (and have seen him when out and about) and, I've said it for a while now, he's gotten too big for his boots, 'swaggering' around like he's some kind of diva superstar, too good to acknowledge the fan on the street (more so than most of them), that's why I say he's a cocky, arrogant, swaggering little prick.

Memory like a goldfish as well ?

Ah right, that's what you were referring to, how do you know I haven't met him ? How do you know I haven't seen him around Manchester numerous times and formed my opinion of him from that as well other peoples opinion of him who've met and seem him around ? Or are we all supposed to accept that because you found him OK, we all have to find him OK ?

Truth is, you insinuated it was down to jealousy, which it isn't, yet you know me far less than I know Joe Hart, so if we're talking of uninformed bollocks my friend :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.