joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
ban-mcfc said:
I'VE BEEN CALLING FOR THIS CLOWNS HEAD FOR WEEKS

GET HIM OUT.

Stop shouting and come back when you're s.............never mind. Carry on ranting....it's probably therapeutic ;.)

he's a useless fucking **** who is running OUR clubs chances.

ban-mcfc said:
Davs 19 said:
ban-mcfc said:

GET HIM OUT.

Stop shouting and come back when you're s.............never mind. Carry on ranting....it's probably therapeutic ;.)

why the abuse pal, hes a city player at the end of the day and is there really any need to call him a useless **** ??? calm down and stop ranting like said above :)

I take it everyone's blaming Joe for the goal
as for me I blame nasty Joe came to claim and he headed it over him why didn't he let Joe clear it or at least head it wide he must have seen Joe coming out but tbf Joe shouldn't have been there

Dirty Harry said:
Davs 19 said:
Dirty Harry said:
what the fuck are you on about now ?

Me, trying to be cool, trendy ?

No not at all, and it has nothing to do with today or his goalkeeping, I'll say it as I see him (and have seen him when out and about) and, I've said it for a while now, he's gotten too big for his boots, 'swaggering' around like he's some kind of diva superstar, too good to acknowledge the fan on the street (more so than most of them), that's why I say he's a cocky, arrogant, swaggering little prick.

Memory like a goldfish as well ?

Ah right, that's what you were referring to, how do you know I haven't met him ? How do you know I haven't seen him around Manchester numerous times and formed my opinion of him from that as well other peoples opinion of him who've met and seem him around ? Or are we all supposed to accept that because you found him OK, we all have to find him OK ?

Truth is, you insinuated it was down to jealousy, which it isn't, yet you know me far less than I know Joe Hart, so if we're talking of uninformed bollocks my friend :-).

How do you know ;.)

Davs 19 said:
Dirty Harry said:
Davs 19 said:
Me, trying to be cool, trendy ?

No not at all, and it has nothing to do with today or his goalkeeping, I'll say it as I see him (and have seen him when out and about) and, I've said it for a while now, he's gotten too big for his boots, 'swaggering' around like he's some kind of diva superstar, too good to acknowledge the fan on the street (more so than most of them), that's why I say he's a cocky, arrogant, swaggering little prick.

Memory like a goldfish as well ?

Ah right, that's what you were referring to, how do you know I haven't met him ? How do you know I haven't seen him around Manchester numerous times and formed my opinion of him from that as well other peoples opinion of him who've met and seem him around ? Or are we all supposed to accept that because you found him OK, we all have to find him OK ?

Truth is, you insinuated it was down to jealousy, which it isn't, yet you know me far less than I know Joe Hart, so if we're talking of uninformed bollocks my friend :-).

How do you know ;.)

That's not you I chased from our bushes the other night is it ?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Davs 19 said:

why the abuse pal, hes a city player at the end of the day and is there really any need to call him a useless **** ??? calm down and stop ranting like said above :)

oh yeah i'm sure he will read this.

he is a clown, i've been saying it for ages and got banned on here for saying so... well fuck off to every **** who said i was wrong.

we will not win the title with this fucking **** clown in net.

yes i am fucking furious.

ban-mcfc said:
Davs 19 said:
ban-mcfc said:

GET HIM OUT.

You must have been suicidal with shite like Bradbury, Ball, Creaney etc.

waspish said:
We need to work more on our defence the back four and hart!

What should happen is that hart is told not to come out at all for any long balls and the back four know this so will cover

You can't dictate a keeper never comes for long balls! .. It's down to individual circumstances!
What needs to be cast iron is communication!
Can anyone that was there or watching on TV confirm who made the call, or confirm if any call was made by either Joe or Nasty?

syedorf said:
I take it everyone's blaming Joe for the goal
as for me I blame nasty Joe came to claim and he headed it over him why didn't he let Joe clear it or at least head it wide he must have seen Joe coming out but tbf Joe shouldn't have been there

Well you are one of the few. Consensus of opinion is that Joe should never have come that far out.
Which is my opinion too.

Dirty Harry said:
Davs 19 said:
Dirty Harry said:

How do you know ;.)

That's not you I chased from our bushes the other night is it ?

Busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.