joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Joe Hart

He wasn't at too much fault with the corner. It was a very good delivery and the second was a good header. As for the first goal he made a really good save to deny the first shot.

I do agree a little bit in the sense that it seems we do a lot of weird shampoo and fashion show events with the players, but it happens at other clubs too I guess. Players need to focus more on football. Either way, we didn't get a lot of luck today. Just focus on the next game and quickly make improvements. We dearly missed Kompany to head away the crosses.

CC1 said:
city91 said:
Blueband Brother said:
It is very easy to predict that this ant- Joe hart reactionary nonsense will ensue after this match.People seem to forget that he made a good save in the first half and also made any incredible save before Cardiff scored. The problem is that the soulless, spiritless and leaderless players around him decided to go walk about and allowed kim? to basically stroll around the edge of the box- he went backwards, forwards, then backwards, and forwards ago and no city player took that responsibility to get a tackle in. When Joe Hart then made the save. nobody was tuned in around him to attempt to make a clearance, they all stood there watching.

The match was very poor but it really began to unravel when Pellegrini started making strange decisions, first to remove Navas and then to put in Milner who I actually blame for the second goal. He was in front of the Cardiff player and was not interested or aware enough to realize that he had to put more pressure on the Cardiff player but he did nothing and just left him when the ball was put into the box. Joe hart also should have protested as he was clearly being impeded by the Cardiff player.

The organisation and decision making in the set pieces were very worrying indeed but I really don't see any real reason to perpetuate the negativity that Joe Hart seems to be getting at the moment. The goal keeper is not the problem.

Utter Bollocks.

Joe Hart is an experienced international keeper and a key member of our squad. When we have defenders missing he should step up to the mark and prove his worth. He made a brilliant save just before their first goal but didn't react quickly enough on the rebound. And don't even get me started with their second goal. Absolutely appalling goal keeping. End of.

Joe can bounce back and be the keeper we all know he can be but we need to stop making excuses for him and he needs to be dropped. Off the top of my head Joe has cost his teams (City and England) around 7 goals in the past year (with awful mistakes) and this is not good enough. People slated De Gea for a lot less.

Lets have some balanced stats....how many times has he saved the game and the 3 points? All goalies make mistakes but he was not at fault today

It doesn't matter how many points he saves us that's what he gets paid to do. No one can deny that Joe has gone backwards as a keeper the question is how far back does he have to go before we drop him.

I remember a few seasons back when we played Spurs and Liverpool away and he single handily earned us a point. Back they he was the best keeper in the league now he would be lucky to make top 5.

I rate Hart and know he can be one of the worlds best if he wants to be. But people making excuses for him and playing down his poor performances isn't going to help.

I'll ask you a question. If Dzeko had an extended bad run of form would you be calling for Negrado to start? if so why are people against Pants getting a chance?

I was interested to hear Keys and Gray on Al Jazeera earlier stating that Mancini had already decided to move Joe on to another club had he remained in his job. Hadn't heard anything about that before.

joezilla said:
Blueband Brother said:
It is very easy to predict that this ant- Joe hart reactionary nonsense will ensue after this match.People seem to forget that he made a good save in the first half and also made any incredible save before Cardiff scored. The problem is that the soulless, spiritless and leaderless players around him decided to go walk about and allowed kim? to basically stroll around the edge of the box- he went backwards, forwards, then backwards, and forwards ago and no city player took that responsibility to get a tackle in. When Joe Hart then made the save. nobody was tuned in around him to attempt to make a clearance, they all stood there watching.

The match was very poor but it really began to unravel when Pellegrini started making strange decisions, first to remove Navas and then to put in Milner who I actually blame for the second goal. He was in front of the Cardiff player and was not interested or aware enough to realize that he had to put more pressure on the Cardiff player but he did nothing and just left him when the ball was put into the box. Joe hart also should have protested as he was clearly being impeded by the Cardiff player.

The organisation and decision making in the set pieces were very worrying indeed but I really don't see any real reason to perpetuate the negativity that Joe Hart seems to be getting at the moment. The goal keeper is not the problem.
i second this.
I agree

ManCityX said:
Richards Keys and Andy Gray on the stream I watched said they'd spoken with David Platt last week and he said it had been decided by him and Mancini that Hart wouldn't be the number one goalkeeper for the club this season if they stayed.
Not surprising.

Ever since Mancini criticized Hart in Madrid there has been problems and that didn't go down well with other players. Mancini would have removed Hart and played Pantilimon to prove a point.

Begs the question though, why didn't he play Pantilimon in the FA Cup final?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 pm --<br /><br />
ManCityX said:
Richards Keys and Andy Gray on the stream I watched said they'd spoken with David Platt last week and he said it had been decided by him and Mancini that Hart wouldn't be the number one goalkeeper for the club this season if they stayed.
Not surprising.

Ever since Mancini criticized Hart in Madrid there has been problems and that didn't go down well with other players. Mancini would have removed Hart and played Pantilimon to prove a point.

Begs the question though, why didn't he play Pantilimon in the FA Cup final?

People seeing what i've been saying about Joe for over a year now,simply not good enough to start in this team and I don't really single players out.

44years said:
I am pretty disgusted with Joes treatment on here and elsewhere. Hodgsons singling out of him is somewhat surreal, seems he accepts below average performances from most of his squad and stays silent yet for some reason Joe is highlighted for special mention.
If its on the agenda to destroy our best ever goalkeeper then all I can say is keep up with this nonsense. Doesn't anyone remember what Joe Corrigan went through. Seems strange that this is happening when we are remembering Bert Trautman.
best ever goalkeeper ? have a word with yourself.

ManCityX said:
Well whether this is true or not I can guarantee that Pantimillon wouldn't have been either. He's our best option as things stand. Too late now to start looking for a replacement. End of last season was the time to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.