joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballinio said:
44years said:
I am pretty disgusted with Joes treatment on here and elsewhere. Hodgsons singling out of him is somewhat surreal, seems he accepts below average performances from most of his squad and stays silent yet for some reason Joe is highlighted for special mention.
If its on the agenda to destroy our best ever goalkeeper then all I can say is keep up with this nonsense. Doesn't anyone remember what Joe Corrigan went through. Seems strange that this is happening when we are remembering Bert Trautman.
best ever goalkeeper ? have a word with yourself.
Seriously do !

I've been a critic of Joe for a bit now but everyone needs to calm down with him. He will come good again, even if it means taking him out of the team for a while. Let's back him people he's going through a bad spell let's see how he reacts to it.

Re: Dear Joe Hart

city91 said:
Blueband Brother said:
It is very easy to predict that this ant- Joe hart reactionary nonsense will ensue after this match.People seem to forget that he made a good save in the first half and also made any incredible save before Cardiff scored. The problem is that the soulless, spiritless and leaderless players around him decided to go walk about and allowed kim? to basically stroll around the edge of the box- he went backwards, forwards, then backwards, and forwards ago and no city player took that responsibility to get a tackle in. When Joe Hart then made the save. nobody was tuned in around him to attempt to make a clearance, they all stood there watching.

The match was very poor but it really began to unravel when Pellegrini started making strange decisions, first to remove Navas and then to put in Milner who I actually blame for the second goal. He was in front of the Cardiff player and was not interested or aware enough to realize that he had to put more pressure on the Cardiff player but he did nothing and just left him when the ball was put into the box. Joe hart also should have protested as he was clearly being impeded by the Cardiff player.

The organisation and decision making in the set pieces were very worrying indeed but I really don't see any real reason to perpetuate the negativity that Joe Hart seems to be getting at the moment. The goal keeper is not the problem.

Utter Bollocks.

Joe Hart is an experienced international keeper and a key member of our squad. When we have defenders missing he should step up to the mark and prove his worth. He made a brilliant save just before their first goal but didn't react quickly enough on the rebound. And don't even get me started with their second goal. Absolutely appalling goal keeping. End of.

Joe can bounce back and be the keeper we all know he can be but we need to stop making excuses for him and he needs to be dropped. Off the top of my head Joe has cost his teams (City and England) around 7 goals in the past year (with awful mistakes) and this is not good enough. People slated De Gea for a lot less.

I advice you to reread my post or better still watch the game again once you have the opportunity to do so, focus on their second goal and what really happened. Concerning not reacting well enough, well I don't know whether your opinion may be related to the fact that there have been a lot of super hero movies out lately and so that may have permeated your expectation of the capacity of a human being.

You can complain about Joe Harts and his recent record but you should not use today incidents to support your negative emotions towards him because it really does not carry any weight.

Hart by keeper standards is still a kid learning his trade. The loan spell at Brum worked for him he returned hungry and was brilliant for the FA winning season and the title winning season. For me the answer genuinely is he still needs time to mature he needs a quality number 2 behind him. Pantillimon is a decent standard keeper BUT Hart knows he's better. Whats needed is a keeper on a level like Shay Given there breathing down his neck as Hart's issue does appear to be concentration.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
FantasyIreland said:
Not quite living up to his billing is he??

Still up there with the best but does not deserve a lot of the hype.

Correct-Not world class at all.A good solid goalie but nowt more.
this is true.

I'm not surprised about the Andy Gray comments.Joe has cost us big style today (again). A blatant error for the second goal and he was in no man's land for the third. Pants would have caught the cross that led to the second goal and he would have at least punched away the cross for the third. After Joe's indifferent pre season and his error against Scotland and his form last season,Pellegrini needed to make a bold decision and select Pants. I'm not saying this in retrospect , me and others were making the case all last season. Even Roy Hodgson has now picked up on it. It's cost us three points but at least the right decision should be made now. Sorry if I'm getting on your nerves karen7.

I love Hart I am his strongest supporter but I think he was better when he had competition and was fighting for his spot. I do not want to see you walking up and down the cat walk and in shampoo adverts when you have not perfected your craft. Personally I think he needs dropping both for club and country. He s complacent, Mancini said it and I agree 100%.

This is not knee jerk either he has been average since last season and cost us vital points.

yeseye said:
Is it the last 3 seasons Joe has won the golden gloves?

Mancini's typical Italian defensive philosophy with our defence and midfield helped Joe Hart get those golden gloves more than anything if you ask me.

sam-caddick said:
yeseye said:
Is it the last 3 seasons Joe has won the golden gloves?

Mancini's typical Italian defensive philosophy with our defence and midfield helped Joe Hart get those golden gloves more than anything if you ask me.
Jim Leighton would've fuckin won Golden gloves behind that team,means nothing,he needs dropping and to fight for his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.